Freakshow

TW: Drug use, alcohol use.

"BRETT! HURRY UP!" Eddie called to the trailer.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, jesus." Brett moaned back getting his last converse on in a rush. Brett and Eddie were great brothers. They cared for each other, they loved each other, and would do anything for each other. So, Brett agreed to join Eddie's little group of friends. This friend group, 'Freakshow', as Brett called them, consisted of Eddie, Robin Buckley, Steve Harrington and Nancy Wheeler. To be completely honest, Brett only liked Eddie, Robin and Steve. He didn't know Nancy well enough, only that she would come round to the trailer from time to time to smoke and get drunk. But, he already got Eddie to join Corroded Coffin all those years ago, so it was fair. Right now, they were walking to the park to meet up with this group.

"Hey guys!" Eddie called to the bench that they were talking on. There was a charade of 'Hey Munson!' and 'Sup Eddie!'. Then, a smile, an excited grin, and a confused frown.

"So, Eds, this is the infamous 'Freakshow', huh?" Brett asked, motioning to Nancy , chuckling to himself when she gave an obviously offended look. There was Robin Buckley, who he knew really well. He was in band with her, worked with her twice, and was great friends with her. There was the famous Nancy 'the priss' Wheeler, need he say more. And King Steve 'the hair' Harrington, who he works with along Robin. As soon as he spoke, Nancy looked surprised. His voice wasn't gentle and Indianan like she thought, instead, it sounded like he smoked 12 cigarettes daily and he had a strong southern British accent.

"What? You ain't ever 'eard a British accent, Wheeler?" He teased.

"Yesss! You brought Brett!" Robin squealed at the sight of him. He giggled, grinning at her beaming smile.

"Cute as ever, Robs." He said, giving her a big hug. He also hugged Steve, who smiled up at him. Nancy looked him up and down. He wore tight ripped black jeans, with a chain attached, and a white t-shirt. On top of that, he had a green flannel, and white converse. Just to top it off he wore his black cap with a danger sign on it backwards. His face was splashed with an array of freckles, that reminded Nancy of Robin. He also had freshly painted black nails, and a few dragon earrings. The most noticeable thing about Brett, was that he had a small beard growing on his chin. Not many guys his age have beards yet, so people often question it. He only had one piercing, a steel eyebrow one.  He had a tattoo on his neck that resembled the fantasy creature, the wendigo.
It looked like this:

Much like Eddie, he had many rings, most made with emeralds, amethyst or black stones

Much like Eddie, he had many rings, most made with emeralds, amethyst or black stones. There were two that stood out though. The other ones were small rings that resembled swords, or dragons, or some sort of fantasy reference. One was a dragon that went around his entire right middle finger. It was sharp at the end, and had red stones for eyes.

 It was sharp at the end, and had red stones for eyes