Blueberry

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I was currently with Killua and Gon. 

I wished that this could be happy but it seemed anything like that.

All three of us were fixing to go our separate ways and I did not want that to happen.

Not one bit.

Killua was someone who could understand me when it came to not exactly having the right morals all the time.

Gon was the sunshine that came and brought a bit of hope to save what little I thought of humanity.

I was part of the Phantom troupe, I am who they call "Little Boss". The adoptive sister of Chrollo Lucilfer comes with a lot of responsibility when it comes to stealing and being a murderer, even if I don't know my birthday or have any medical records.

"Do we have to go our separate ways? I mean we could still stay together right? We are all Hunters. It would not be such a bad idea." Killua tries to plea but before any of us could give him an answer, the right side of my back where my tattoo is located starts to feel weird as I can tell that they are feeling the same thing.

"Ahh! Killua, why are you glowing? Why are you glowing (Y/n)?! Why am I glowing?!" Gon shouts in confusion as he looks over his glowing limbs as me and Killua try to make heads or tails of this situation and figure out if it is good or bad.

"Gon! Killua!" I shout as the light suddenly engulfs me and I land with a thud as two other thuds land on me. "I swear, if that is not Gon and Kill on me then you are dead!" I growl as I hear them groan.

"Don't get all worked up, it is still us." Killua groans as he gets off of me and drags Gon with him.

"Where are we? And why does everyone look so different?" Gon asks as I now take a good look around to see that people here were indeed different. Still human without a doubt, but they dressed more fancy, especially the girls who would walk down the dirt road.

"My goodness, are you two young gentlemen and young lady alright?" An older man asks who has dark blue hair, a small mustache and a boy right by his side who I assume is his son.

"Lady? Where in the world is a lady?" I ask confused as I look around for who they are talking about, as I could hear the boy beside his father let out a small chuckle before getting reprimanded by his father.

"I think they mean you (Y/n)." Killua whispers to me as I stare at him in shock that I was being referred to as such a thing when I don't know manners unless it is planning to steal something or cause complete chaos in order to get what I want. That was what both Chrollo and the Phantom Troupe engrained into my system.

"It's alright mister! We are just a little lost I guess! Thanks for your concern though!" Gon says happily as the old man looks to Gon in surprise then back at his son.

"Do you three not have a place to stay? Surely you three are not alone yes?" He asks as he comes closer with his son and I could see his son stealing glances at me every now and then but when I caught him he immediately hid behind his father which I found rather adorable.

"We are fine sir. Yeah, we got no where to stay but we are fine trust us. This is not the first time this has happened to us. All three of us have been through worse." Killua speaks up nonchalantly making the man choke on his own spit as he looks to us in surprise.

"All three of you? Without a home and proper clothing? No, I will simply not allow that. You three may come and live with me till you are old enough. My name is Mister Joestar, and this is my son Jonathan Joestar, or Jojo. What may all three of your names be?" Mr. Joestar asks as he takes the lead as we follow behind him and his son.

So What?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara