Ending of Part 1, and Start of Part 2

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

It has been a day since Jojo got out of the hospital and finally met Mr. Zeppeli, and it is safe to say that he was not taking to Hamon as fast as Gon was. His methods of teaching most certainly did seem to work, but more so in Gon's favor since he has trained under Biscky before. So comparing that training to this is like a walk in the park.

The entire time while it was their first day of trying I was practically a cheerleader for the two shouting that they could do it, while the two blondes, Erina and Speedwagon, worried their heads off and tried to reason with Mr. Zeppeli that they should rest and recover more. Gon pouted at this remark as he puffed out his cheeks and just continued to train anyways, while Jojo tried to ease their nerves and say he will take it easier while he trains. Yeah, that was a mistake to say something like that. Mr. Zeppeli did not like that remark and made him train harder since he was still behind Gon.

"Any chance you can persuade Mr. Zeppeli into letting Gon and Jojo take a break lass?" Speedwagon asks me as he looks like he is about to have a heart attack from watching the two of them train.

"Yeah, I don't think that is going to be possible. Gon is basically in a state of mind that he either learns this right now or be trains until he passes out, and you know Jojo Speedwagon. He is not going to quite until he sees Gon give up and we both know that is not anytime soon. Plus as much as it hurts me, this is going to be a way to defeat Dio. He needs to be stopped before he hurts anyone else." I say softly as I see Gon hopping across the water with ease while Jojo sinks into the water lightly with every step he takes.

"How come you don't try to learn Hamon miss (Y/n)? You seem like you might take to it just as easily as Gon did." Erina asks as she sits down beside me along with Speedwagon as I could see the same question running through his head.

"Let's just say Gon needed something back that he lost, while I on the other hand don't need it." I say nonchalantly while the two blondes look confused but none the less accept the answer that I provided.

~~~Major Timeskip (Don't Judge)~~~

We have encountered many trials regarding Dio and his little minions. Zombie horses, plain out zombies,Speedwagon's warm abs, dealing with Jojo trapped, saving Zeppeli from the zombie, and now here we are trying to save the boys sister from Dio who is trapped in the castle.

"We really have to face him now don't we?" Gon mutters as we stand outside where Dio resides.

"It's not a choice. Plus he is not the Dio I know anymore.....its's like he does not recognize me anymore." I stand tall as my resolution continues to build to get rid of Dio, or at least find a way to reason with him and bring back that me and Killua knew.

Splitting into teams, Gon went with Jojo, as I had Baron and Speedwagon follow me as we made our way into the castle as Baron never stopped thanking me for saving his life. And since I am not used to be thanked by anyone, besides Gon, all I did was nod.

"Hey, what is this?" Speedwagon picks up a piece of paper. "Do not harm the spider or the fluffball? Does this mean anything to you?"

"Yeah it does. Those were the names me and Killua used for the other one. We used those names constantly around him and he knows who is who." I say as I take the paper from him and still keep my guard up looking for any threats as we make our way up a set of stairs.

"Then I am afraid I do not understand. If Dio knows that one of these names belongs to you, why did he treat you like you were the biggest threat and the one to fear? It says do not hurt, and yet almost every challenge we have encountered any time he saw your face it was like he was seeing someone he did not recognize...but rather someone he fears." Baron asks as he takes the paper from me and looks at it along with Speed.