A Zeppeli

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Both me and Gon managed to escape the manage with minimum burns as we walked around the medical facility as we watched Erina attend to Jojo since he somehow got more burns.

"Do you think Dio is actually gone?" Gon asks me curiously as we mindlessly look out into the distance from a window wondering what became of the blonde.

"This is Dio we are talking about. He is not exactly human anymore, I would not put it above him to actually find some way to make it out of that. He would fit in with our world perfectly, try to remember that Gon. Anyone who can fit in without trying is bound to have another way of getting out of a tight spot." I say logically as Gon hums in agreement as I can tell he is thinking of all the times that he has had to do that himself.

"Hey, (Y/n), do you see that funny man on the bricks?"

"Still no filter after all of these years I see." I mumble as I sweat drop at Gon's words as he points out the window to a man who was indeed dressed differently than how Dio or Jojo would normally dress. I can't really say anything considering how the Phantom Troupe dresses and I sometimes tend to dress like Chrollo for Halloween since I still have the nickname little boss.

Believing that Jojo would remain safe in Erina's care, both me and Gon left to find the man who was eating a sandwich on the brick wall.

"Hey mister! I am Gon! This is (Y/n)! What are you doing around here?" Gon asks innocently as I smack my forehead.

"MORON! THINK WITH YOUR HEAD FOR ONCE! NOT EVERYONE YOU MEET IS GOING TO BE NICE OR COULD POSSIBLY BE ANY ENEMY! DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN IN THERE OR IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE ME AND KILLUA?! IS THAT WHY YOU ARE ACTING MORE IRRATIONALLY?! BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE HALF OF YOUR BRAIN RIGHT NOW?!" I shout at Gon as I poke his head constantly as he closes his eyes and pouts as I can feel the man starring at us a bit bewildered by our actions. Or rather mine I suppose.

"My, you two are most certainly different from what I expected. My name is Baron Zeppeli. I came here for Jojo, but you, Gon was it? It seems that you show some promise for what I wanted to teach the Joestar as well." Zeppeli says as he looks at Gon carefully as he jumps off the bricks and starts poking at his muscles as me and Gon look to him confused as to why he is doing such things. Suddenly he pokes a certain spot on Gon that make him yelp as he holds the spot now as he turns and gives Zeppeli a pouty look.

"Hey! There is no need for that! Man why does that feel sore now?" Gon asks aloud as I now look to Baron Zeppeli for an answer as he stares at Gon completely confused and amused as he snickers.

"What did you do to Gon?" I ask as I look over Gon before turning my attention to the man.

"Forgive me if you will, but it seems that he is more advanced than I expected. I have done that in hopes of teaching him Hamon along with Jojo. It is a more advanced way of breathing that harnesses the Suns energy so that you may use it against your enemy Dio." Baron says as I still and Gon looks to me in worry.

"What is Hamon?" Gon asks curiously as he looks to Baron Zeppeli with wonder in his eyes.

"Hamon is the use of controlled breathing. Once properly learned the user can fill their body and attacks with sunlight energy, making it very effective against Vampires, Zombies, and....is he alright?" Mr. Zeppeli asks as he points to Gon in worry since he had steam coming out of his ears,

"This is just how he takes in new information, especially information that has more instructions. Now watch the master at work speak Gon language. It is another way of fighting and it will be similar to you having Nen back if I understood correctly." I say calmly as I now stand beside the worried Zeppeli as I watch Gon light up like a light bulb and the steam that was previously coming from his ears disappeared.