You Are Truly My Friend

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

It had now been years since we have been here. Dio was still mean to Jojo, but whenever or me or Killua hovered around he would clean up his act. Not to mention that the three of us have formed a little group of sorts as we continued to grow up. At least once a month all three of us would leave the mansion in order to have a night of chaos and release our frustrations by either stealing or even hurting some random gangs. On some of those occasions Speedwagon would join in on the fun, even though he is not particularly fond of Dio.

As we all continued to grow up all of us gained people who wanted us to court them. Long story short whenever someone would come to the mansion in hopes of courting me I would either hide behind Killua, Dio, or run all the way into town just to hide with Speedwagon for the day.

"(Y/n)!" I hear Dio calling me from his outside my room.

"State your business! If it is another person who wants to court me I am running Dio! We both know I am not above it!" I shout loud enough as I get ready to jump through the already open window.

"(Y/N)! PLEASE WE NEED YOU! SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TO KILLUA!" Jojo shouts as that gains my attention quickly since almost nothing can happen to Killua. Mr. Joestar was already in poor condition, how could something happen to Killua now or even what the hell is happening to him?

"What do you mean something is happening to him?" I ask as I slam my door open to see all the boys with a panicked look on their faces as Gon grabs my wrist and drags me to Killua's room with Jojo and Dio following behind without missing a beat as we bust open his door to see Killua who is standing but looks like he is fading.

"What the hell?" I ask aloud as we all start to surround him in worry . But me and Gon had a deeper worry for the boy since we had been through more with him and we did not want to lose anyone else that was so close to us.

"Killua! What is happening?! Are you dying?!" Gon shouts as he tries to touch Killua only for his hand to completely faze through him as a look of desperation comes onto mine and Gon's face while Dio and Jojo look like guilty.

"You two. Why do you two look guilty?! WHAT DID Y'ALL DO TO KILLUA?!" I holler as I march up to the two boys almost the same height as them as Jojo looks like he is on the verge of tears while Dio is shaking in complete fear.

"We never meant for anything to happen! Me and Dio were fighting again, an dit was over the mask my mother owns! Something came out of the mask and pricked his finger and then this started to happen! I am so sorry Killua!" Jojo shouts as he tries to grab onto Killua the same as Gon did as he now wore the same look when he found out Pitou was being nice to that girl but killed Kite.

"How could you? He was your friend! We asked that you try not to fight and look what another one of your fights did! He is fading right before our eyes!" Gon shouts in fury and I can say without a doubt if he had his Nen back it would not just be the people in the household who would be afraid of him.

"Killua? Can you hear us?!" I shout turning back to the fading boy who was now on his knees and looked like he was struggling to breath. "KILLUA!"

"Don't.....touch.....it........Brings .....back.....stay......safe......" Killua says as we can barely understand him before he completely fades as tears fall from my eyes and Gon lets out the same scream he did all those years ago.

"(Y/n)....Gon, we are so sorry. We never meant for-"

"Leave us." I snarl at the two as I can feel Jojo shivering and Dio who is a complete statue but I can still sense he is conflicted on what to do. Soon enough the two leave with Dio being the last one as he lets out a soft sorry as I turn around to see a stray tear falling from his eyes that he lost one of his friends as he shuts the door behind him.