The Battle of The White Fang (Ukrainian - Filipino Army vs. White Fang) Part 1

Arctic's Point of View:

I woke up, feeling tiring usual, I received a text from Zelenskyy that the Military is ready for the Battle of the White Fang. I got a text from Calli and the officers, that they were ready to command, I nodded and went to my day. The day was pretty much fun, I just went around Vale, Team RWBY sent me a letter that they wont bother me ever, of course, me being angry is a option, since the letter was kind of appealing and apologetic, I decided to send one back a day before I went to Vale.

Weiss' Point of View:

I heard that a mail came in, we grabbed it and opened it, It revealed a note, and a bunch of flowers, and red:

'Hey Team RWBY.

I know it hurts that you lost me, well that's kind of your fault, but again, the prison was quite harsh, the anger presumes to me, I hope your life was better than me, to Blake, I'm taking down the White Fang, so your father can change what it was before. Weiss, Your Company and Atlas was destroyed and I paid a favor to rebuild it, but with some power limitations. The war costed a lot of reparations, Ruby and Yang, Your family is still alive, I ordered 100k troops to guard the Island of Patch. Your dog is still alive. Your happy that Weiss' father released all of you, I was about to release all of you, but Weiss' father beat me first into it. Even though you all cheated on me, I can't let my anger proceed into me, I know I'm still hurt, but I moved on, I hope your life was more better with your future husbands instead of just one which is me, haha, Well good luck onto life, I'll see you soon.

-Arctic.

My eyes were widen, I can't believe that Arctic still cares for us, even though we cheated on him, Blake's eyes were tearing up. "H-He is taking down the White Fang." Eventually, she sobbed, Yang gave her a comfort while Ruby was trying her best trying not to cry, my eyes were tearing up when he mentioned the SDC and Atlas, I know that it angers me that my company was gone, but I was happy when he said that they were rebuilding it. 

"I can't believe it, he forgave us." Ruby said, between sobs, she hugged me, for some reason I don't wanna be hugged by, but I decided to hug back since Arctic was the reason why we were alive.

Back to Arctic.

I arrived to the military base, surprisingly they were armed and ready to go. "General, the troops are ready for the next battle, what should we do?" Calli asked me, I smiled. "Well, here's what we need to do, The headquarters are in Menagerie, an Island for Faunus' I'm going to ask permission of the Chief of Menagerie, to set a military base zone. We are gonna go eliminate their leader, got it?" I told them sternly, they nodded and saluted. "Well then!, Operation White Fang, is a go! Slava Ukraini!" I shouted. "Slava Ukraini!" Everyone shouted.

8 Hours later.

We arrived to the Menagerie, arriving at 10-20 Aircraft Carriers. troops settling at 4 million troops, 20,000 Artillery and Anti Aircraft, 40,000 Tanks since the Battle of Atlas. The President Informed me that the Nuclear Warhead is ready to use whenever orders command. I was become the first one out. People were criticizing me for not being a faunus, but I ignored it. I arrived to the Belladonna household. Once I knocked on their door. They answered.

"Who are you? Are you the General that kidnapped my daughter!" A Man shouted at me, he was quite large and strong. I replied casually. "No Sir, General Arctic, here, I want a permission to set a military base here, we are preparing the Battle of The White Fang." He was shock the Ukrainian General, kidnapped his daughter, asking permission to set a military base zone. "Fine, if the White Fang was eliminated, we will make a new one." The Chief said. 

"Ghira Belladonna. Nice to meet you General." he shook hands with me, with a tight grip, I didn't bother and shook back. "Did Blake cheat on you?" A woman said in a back. I nodded my head, but I shook my head. "The Attack starts tonight, gather as many men as you can. This is gonna be one hell of a cost of a war." I said, he nodded.