SIX THOUSAND YEARS EARLIER

LILLITH ISABELLA CORVINUS ROYALLE-BORN JUNE 1, 20 BCE-TRIBRID WITCH-ETERNAL

PRINCESS LILLITH'S POV

My name is Princess Lillith Isabella Corvinus Royalle I am a reborn Potter who built a powerful advanced empire that spanned hundreds of galaxies ruling for many millions of years with my soulmates with my soulmates and children along with our many descendants. I was also the mistress of death unfortunately some idiot did something causing my old reality and universe to end early but death said all my soulmates would be reborn as the same people with a few differences like having more siblings or being born with my powers since we are soulmates. I was also told by death that I could do whatever I wanted in this world even ruling it myself from the shadows along with introducing my technologies to this world but only in my island empires until technology is developed until the 1990s only advancing television, internet, phones, and clean energy infrastructure until the 2022s which is when major advances will be started by my soulmates and our children. 

I was born with my full powers which will make me the most powerful person in the world until my soulmates are born in the far future. I was born to Klaus Mikealson and Rhea Helena Corvinus gaining the powers and abilities of both my parents making me have the powers of two different vampire lines along two different werewolf lines giving me absolute control over all my abilities by the time I reached adulthood at age eighteen years old. I also could see my own future as well as into the future causing me to see that I would have kids before I met my soulmates again which would cause any descendants of mine to gain immortality at eighteen years old. I was raised mostly by my mother since I was a one-night stand even though my father and I got along very well. The Mikealsons were only turned into vampires by their parents thirty years ago due to the attack on their brother causing him to be killed back in the lands that would eventually become the United States in the future. I was also trained by my grandparents in everything including fighting since they all believe in modern equality. 

I got along with both sets of grandparents including Esther and Mikeal Mikealson who were not evil like in the shows in most realities. The mikealsons also kept their witch powers making them Hybrids and a tribrid in the case of Klaus who was very powerful. They were also core witches like me who had endless powers getting stronger as they age. I also knew that they all used their powers on themselves to ensure they did not have kids unless they met their soulmates especially my dad Klaus after he had me since he wanted someone, he could spend eternity with. I knew that my uncles and aunts did not want to conceive their children with just anyone since they were trying to find the person that would stay with them forever along with being loyal to them along with to our family. I knew that I would fall in love myself at least twice before I met my soulmates again in the future since I would not meet them for a few thousand years. I also knew that my uncle William was going to turn rabid soon do to losing the women he loves causing the population of Corvinus Lycans to become a huge population due to him being stuck in a major rage at losing his wife causing war to spark but I also saw that it would not even like in underworld movies from my old reality it would end in peace even though it's going to take a while.