KENNA KHIA KARDASHIAN JENNER A NEW BEGINNING

EMPRESS LILLITH ISABELLA ROYALLE-JANUARY 2, 2019-8040 YEARS OLD-IMMORTAL

LILLITH'S POV

It's been four years since who I am along with my children and descendants has been announced to the world along with how powerful my family really is along with us having vast powers along with immortality. I was on my way to meet with the only other company and person that's as rich as I am who I knew is also one of my soulmates as well since she was secretly worth 800 trillion dollars and her company was the second largest along with being the second richest person in the world with a personal networth of 825 trillion dollars along with her company making close to three hundred trillion dollars worldwide each year. It was even just announced by Forbes that this person was going to be worth nine hundred trillion dollars by early 2020. I pulled up to the second largest skyscraper in the world which is the new headquarters of Jenner Corp which is the second multitrillion dollar company in the world that's owned by one person entirely causing me to smile being very happy since I knew that my soulmate was very smart since she started this company at only ten years old with one of my great grandchildren helping her as president of the company since then. My soulmate was also running other companies under the Jenner Corp banner with also being an investor which has made her networth much bigger since she also started investing at age seven using any money, she got with her grandmothers help in secret to open her own private accounts.

I parked my car in the underground garage before making my way to the elevator to the top floors which since there are 1025 floors in the Jenner Corporation Towers which are seven tall towers that are connected via skybridges on every ten floors making her buildings the only ones like this for now since her company made the materials along with the technologies to build her buildings this tall. Since the last twenty-five floors at the top are the private floors of the owner of this company the elevator stopped on the 1000th floor where the conference rooms are walking out of the elevator that shut behind me with a soft hiss as the doors closed as I walked toward the first doors on the right which opened as I approached them only to see one of my future soulmates right in front of me sitting at the head of the table. The person in front of me was Kenna Khia Kardashian Jenner the world's second richest trillionaire and the second most powerful and richest person in the world causing me to walk toward her as we kissed each other on the check since we have been close friends in secret since early 2016.

Kenna: Hello Lillith it's great to see you again it has been awhile since we have been able to meet in person since we have been so busy she told me handing me the paperwork to sign causing us to become equal partners with fifty percent ownership of our companies going to each of us which we knew was going to make each of us hundreds of trillions each year with how much our company's make each year even though we stick close to twenty trillion back into our company's each year.

Lillith: I missed you to I said signing the tablet approving our joint ownership of both companies by the both of us which was going to make us each two hundred trillion dollars for each of us each year with hundred and fifty trillion dollars each year going into our accounts along with the other fifty trillion dollars being put back into our company's accounts but set up to be used for any projects we have planned giving Kenna a kiss on the lips since we have been seeing each other in secret for a year. We also signed paperwork to by fifty percent of Elon Musks companies to help him perfect all his ideas since he has great ones and his also the boyfriend of Kenna's half-sister who is also my best friend with her own companies along with a secret networth of 600 billion dollars with only what she has made as a model, actress, and investor being known. She was also my costar in our series Riverdale which ended or will end later this year after the seventh season. My best friend and girlfriend's half-sister is named Kamoura Emily Kardashian born on June 29, 1994, from a one-night stand with an unknown girl who I knew was also one of my descendants as soon as I met Kamoura making all the Kardashian and Jenner sister directly descended from myself making them fully immortal since their mothers are my descendants who descended directly from my six daughters meaning they will all gain the titles of princess soon since they are my descendants and even if they will not rules any descendent still gains the title of prince or princess.