150 YEARS LATER RETURN TO OUR OWN WORLD

THE D'HARA EMPIRE-THE PEOPLES PALACE-JAUNARY 2, 0150 ACB

PRINCESS KENNA KHIA KARDASHIAN JENNER ROYALLE POV

It has been slightly over 130 years since the defeat of Lord Darken Rahl was defeated by his own brother who took over D'hara as the new lord of the empire with his wife and soulmate Kahlan Amnell in the year 0020 ACB finding out they were immortal after giving birth to their Decuplets who are all girls with all gaining the title of princess a title they will keep forever. I foresaw along with my soulmates that the firstborn of Richard and Kahlan's daughters would be the one to rule the empire at age 21 years old with her soulmate until her firstborn great granddaughter was 25 years old along with being the soulmate to the only daughter of the keeper of the underworld lady Eris Discordia Death Rahl and her soulmate princess Ivani Jade Rahl who would be named Princess Izabella Eris Ivani Discordia Rahl born June 20, 0050 as the future Queen of the underworld keeping the line of succession stable. My soulmates and I did travel between our home world earth now renamed Terra and this world over the past years to ensure our companies and families are doing well even though only a few years had passed back home causing the year to be 2025. 

My soulmates and I had decided to wait until we made our permanent return to earth to announce our true fortunes and the companies along with our family's full networth to the world since even our families don't know how much we are worth. we also met our final soulmate who is the first-born daughter of the new Empresses of this world along with being only twenty-five years old born on May 1, 0125. Our new soulmate is named Ivani Izabella Eris Rahl who along with us just gave birth to our last ten children causing all of us to decide to have no more children for a long time. This means that between me and the rest of our soulmates we have just given birth to hundred daughters with each of us giving birth to a set of Decuplets with our soulmate Lillith. I along with our soulmates agreed that our new mate princess Ivani Izabella Eris Rahl would raising one of her daughters to be the future Empress of this world in the next 25 years since Ivani's firstborn daughter is the rightful heir along with being the heir of all three Rahl family lines meaning our soulmates children are the descendants of the former Lord Richard and Kahlan Amnell along with being an heir to Queen Jennsen Rahl and Queen consort and warrior princess Trinity Rahl the rulers of Tamarang. 

This means that the first-born daughter of our new soulmate is the rightful heir and future empress is the rightful heir of this entire world because of who she descends from. Since our ten sets of decuplets were all born in one of our hidden countries of Avalon which now has a huge population of 3 billion people which could safely hold a population of 25 billion due to my soulmates and I building our lands with the future populations in mind allowing our worlds to hold a few trillion but with our hidden lands on earth and Arda being able to hold at least 25 billion people who are also all immortal hybrids either born or have been given the gift of immortality once they become citizens who are all loyal to our family only. The population on earth in our lands is far more now since a few years has passed on earth with our lands and hidden empire reaching a total population of thirty billion since over the years we have saved many people who were thought to have been killed or died but were saved by our empire in secret especial unborn children along with innocents who have been thought dead due to violent crimes over the years allowing us to save anyone innocent causing our empire to keep growing rapidly.