PRINCESS HAILEE CARIBE KARDASHIAN STEINFELD

PRINCESS HAILEE CARIBE KARDASHIAN STEINFELD-POV-BORN DECEMBER 11, 1996

NEW YORK CITY-CENTRAL PARK TOWERS PENTHOUSE

It has been a busy few months with my sister wives and i giving birth to a set of decuplets each with only my sister wife Jenna Marie Royalle Ortega giving birth to a son for this generation so far. My wife and soulmate was back in California at our massive estate with our children while i along with one of my sister wives stayed here in my huge penthouse for the next few weeks since my company is based out of New York and Miami for the main US branches causing me to take care of things that needed to be done while we were already in New York since my sister wife and I also have modeling jobs that we are doing for the next few months out here. I along with my other soulmates and wives don't have to live in the same areas or house since we have had all our family lands and properties connected through a vast hyperloop network only accessed by our family or who we give approval to. I was working on some plans for new music and a few clothing lines that will be produced through a branch of my company Haiz Industries which is now a multitrillion dollar a year company since my company also does many other things including helping others launch their careers in which I only take a ten percent fee for someone who is a singer but if it's an invention or a hugely successful clothing or technology line then I take twenty five percent ownership of the items as a partnership since my company patents it or produces it using our company along with doing all the promotions to make it very successful. The soulmate who is joining me here is my joint wife Rebecca Marie Royalle Gomez who is a singer, shareholder, producer, actress, clothing designer, model and CEO and owner of her own company called Becky G International which we helped her launch as long as our main wife who is the father of our children got 25% ownership in her company to help her launch it faster when it was started in 2023 which mostly does productions for movies or music along with her clothing lines that she has launched since 2023 causing her company to be extremely successful since it caused her to make a annual revenue stream of 600 billion a year by January 1, 2024 causing my fellow wife and mate to be worth 21 trillion as of this month from her company and everything else she does with another 21 trillion coming from having 10% ownership in Umbrella Corp which we have the same amount of ownership in which owns a fifty percent controlling interest in Jenner Corp which then owns 5 to 10% in all Kardashian-Jenner businesses helping them grow very fast. 

This makes my wife and fellow soulmate Rebecca G Gomez to have a vast net worth of 42 trillion dollars that's all hers making her one of the top richest 25 people in the world. Our soulmate Empress Lillith Isabella Royalle herself is actually the richest person in the world with a net worth of 500 Quadrillion dollars with an annual income of only 50 quadrillion dollars each year now which we knew she had 250 quadrillion dollars turned into gold and silver bars that was put into a highly secure vault that only we know about which means only twelve people know about it which means only myself and our soulmates know since it's the same place where we put part of our money after we turned it into gold and silver bars. The secret vault is very well hidden and protected by our best technology with a storage room for each of us that locks by each of us using our biometrics. I myself had twenty trillion in gold & silver bars in this secret family vault with 30 trillion in my bank accounts which are in our family owned banks which is also using our most advanced security ever making it so hackers and robbers can't touch anything since the vaults are so well secured that our banks only hold 25 million inside the main banks themselves with the rest being only accessible with high level clearance which takes a level 12 access code and card that can't be copied along with biometric scanners since the main access centers are deep underground which are only accessible by two people in each make with different codes and access cards for each bank that change each day or hour to randomize security.