Chapter One

Chapter one: "Don't Wake the Baby~"

Charlotte Emily was the daughter of a restaurant owner, Henry Emily. Henry owned a restaurant called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Henry owned the pizzeria with his friend, William Afton. William had two sons and one daughter. Charlotte was best friends with the Afton's daughter, Elizabeth.
Elizabeth had ginger hair with emerald green eyes, she always wore her pink buttoned up shirt along with a blue skirt. She was the middle child in the Afton Family and C.C. was the youngest. He had light brown hair with one green eye and one blue eye, he always wore a very dark gray shirt with one light gray stripe in the middle. He always gets bullied by Michael, the oldest. He had brown hair with a Foxy mask overlaying it, blue eyes, and wore a sleeveless light gray shirt.

"Charlie!" Elizabeth yelled across the pizzeria, 'Charlie' was Charlotte's nickname.
"What?" Charlotte asked Elizabeth nicely.
"Can we go see the animatronics on stage?"
"Of course!" Charlotte replied.

As the two entered the main room, happy children could be heard. When they finally got to their destination, bright and colorful lights shone directly in their faces. Through the light, a stage, along with three animatronics could be seen. The animatronic on the left was a light blue bunny with gigantic green eyes holding a guitar, Toy Bonnie. The animatronic on the right was a yellow chicken with blue eyes who wore a white bib displaying the words 'Let's Party', Toy Chica. In the middle was a bear with buttons on his stomach holding a microphone, Toy Freddy.
Elizabeth made a small gasp then suddenly grabbed Charlotte's hand. Elizabeth dragged Charlotte to Pirates Cove, she didn't know where Elizabeth had dragged her at first. She realized where they were when she saw the white and pink fox, Toy Foxy. Elizabeth looked so happy to see the animatronics, William hadn't brought any of his children to the pizzeria in a while.

"Elizabeth, I'm gonna go to the entrance. Wanna come?" Charlotte asked, making sure if Elizabeth wanted to come or not.
"Sure" The ginger haired girl said.

Charlotte and Elizabeth started their journey to the entrance, passing by other animatronics on their way. The two girls came across a carousel in the game area, there were a bunch of little kids running around an animatronic. The animatronic looked like a human child with big round blue eyes, he had a red and blue striped shirt with a propeller hat that matched his shirt. He was holding a yellow and red balloon in his left hand and a sign that read 'Balloons!' in the right, Balloon Boy.
When they reached the entrance, they were met with a box in front of them. It was a big white box with a red stripe sealing it, this was Charlotte's favorite part of the entire restaurant. While Charlotte was admiring the gift box in front of her, Elizabeth was looking outside through the glass door.

"Don't wake the baby~" The two girls heard a voice coming from behind. Charlotte turned around, Elizabeth did the same thing.
"Mikey!" The ginger haired girl said happily, running over to Michael and hugging him.
"Father said that it was time to leave" Mike told Elizabeth.
"Why!? We haven't been here in weeks!" Elizabeth yelled, Michael simply shrugged and grabbed Elizabeth's hand. And with that, they left.
Charlotte was staring at the way Elizabeth and Mike went, she was pretty sure she heard a faint 'bye Charlie!'

Charlotte was all alone now, the only thing accompanying her was the box. She sighed and walked off. She decided to go see what the other children were up to in the party rooms, so she went to that section of the restaurant. It was a hallway with four party rooms on the sides and an office at the end. Charlotte saw people in the first party room so she took a small peek, there were a bunch of children surrounding a cake. They seemed to be a waiting for something, another child could be seen at the other side of the room with a parent in front of them with a camera. Light pink balloons filled the air with hot pink streamers hanging from the ceiling.
Charlotte went to the next room. This room wasn't pink themed, it was a light blue theme. There weren't many people in the room, only parents. Charlotte assumed they were roaming around the pizzeria, blending in with every other kid. She bet that they were all in the crowded game area, admiring Balloon Boy.
She went to the next room, this time it was green. There were kids huddled around a table, Charlotte could just make out a pizza box in the middle of the table.
Just as she was about to check on the last room, different music filled the air. It was wasn't Freddy and the band starting a performance, but she knew exactly who was performing. She ran across the restaurant, she dashed right passed her father. He looked at her with a smile and crossed arms, then shook his head. Charlotte was running across the pizzeria until she finally got to her destination. She was at the entrance again, looking very excited. The lid was no longer on the box, it was pushed to the side so that something could get out.
A black figure rose up from the box and began performing. It was tall, with white stripes on it's legs and arms. The figure was skinny and only had six fingers total, it wore a white mask. The mask had a mouth and eyes, two red circles on each side along with lipstick on the bottom and top of it's mouth. When Charlotte watched Henry make this animatronic, it didn't have feet. It was attached to strings on top of the box, the Marionette.

After a while, Charlotte was told that it was time to leave. She didn't want to leave, but she didn't want to walk home by herself either. She waved goodbye to the puppet as she got dragged out of the pizzeria by her father. As they were heading home she saw C.C., one of William's children. She waved hoping he would see her, but he didn't.
As soon as they got home, Charlotte ran to her room and started drawing. She was drawing the Marionette so that it could be seen on the walls of Freddy's.

She couldn't wait for tomorrow.