Chapter Eight

Chapter eight: " ... Golden Freddy"

Where am I!?

Charlotte had just woken up in a dark room. She could see a pair of bright white glowing eyes in the distance, she could also barely make out the color yellow surrounding them.

"Hello?" Charlotte asked, curious by the presence of the figure. It didn't respond.

It must've been night because there was absolutely no sign of light anywhere. Heck, she couldn't even tell if there was something right in front of her. Even though she had glowing white eyes, they didn't provide any source of light.

A little while later, an alarm went off telling Charlotte that it was opening time. This must be a new pizzeria.

Before anyone could even enter or leave the restaurant, she found the door knob. The door flung forward, but then quickly shut after Charlotte went through. She looked at her surroundings. Who are they?  She thought as she stared at the new and improved stage.

Is that... Freddy? Chica? Bonnie?  They seemed to be powered off, Well of course they are.

She stared at them, observing they're new looks. Freddy was a bit darker, he had the same black top hat and bowtie, he seemed to be a little less directed to kids, and he wasn't made of plastic. Chica was also a bit darker, she wore a bib saying 'Let's Eat!', She still had the cupcake, her beak didn't look detachable anymore, and she also wasn't made of the same materials that were used for the other animatronics. Bonnie had a big color difference, he seemed like a mix of both purple and blue with more purple in the mix, he held a red guitar, and he looked like he was made up of the same material as the other two.

Charlotte quickly snapped back to reality when she suddenly heard footsteps, supposedly the nightguard's. She ran to the bathrooms which was the closest place she could go to. Once the nightguard left, she snuck back into the kitchen.

She looked behind her. She then saw what she thought might've been the white dots. There was a broken, yellow version of Freddy. It didn't seem to have an endoskeleton. The animatronic actually happened to remind her of Fredbear, but she knew it wasn't. It didn't have the same purple bowtie and top hat as him.

I'll call him... Golden Freddy.