Chapter Two

Chapter two: "We have a very fun game in mind!"

Henry was back at the pizzeria, Charlotte was also there. None of the Afton kids were around so she decided to make new friends.
She walked over to a group of people and asked,

"Excuse me, can I play with you?"
All of the kids looked at her, then each other, then back at her, "Sure.."
"We have a very fun game in mind!" Another kid pitched in, the kid whispered something to the rest of the group. They all turned to Charlotte with evil smiles on their faces
"Come on!" The kid said, dragging Charlotte somewhere.

The kid suddenly stopped, Charlotte looked up to see that she had been dragged to the entrance. The kid let go of her hand and walked over to a small gift on the floor, it seemed very heavy. The same kid walked up to the Marionette box and placed the gift on top of it, knowing that it was made to protect children.
Charlotte was being dragged once again, this time outside. She was pushed to the ground as a kid walked back inside, the kid then locked the door. She ran to the window, begging to get back inside. The kids then walked away like nothing ever happened.
She was crying until she heard a car behind her, she looked around to see a purple car. Adding on to the purple, a guy with a purple work uniform stepped out. William.
Charlotte seemed to be relieved. Surely he had a key into the building, right? Well he did have a key, and something else...
A knife...
Everything suddenly went black. Charlotte could still hear the faint rain in the background, as well as feel herself being dragged..

She just wanted to go back inside...