16 Personalities part 2

Lewis: Hey Yuki, What was the name of the website?

Yuki: 16 personalities

Lewis: oh okay

Max: you could've just scrolled up to the earlier chats

Lewis: nah didn't feel like it

Lewis: An Adventurer (ISFP) is a person with the Introverted, Observant, Feeling, and Prospecting personality traits. They tend to have open minds, approaching life, new experiences, and people with grounded warmth. Their ability to stay in the moment helps them uncover exciting potentials.

Val: definitely fits you

Lewis: thank you, I'm happy about it😊

Lando: DANIEL WE ARE THE SAME

Daniel: WOW

Lewis: what was Daniel

Lando: same as me

Lewis: and you are?

Lando: the same as Daniel

Lewis: LANDO

Lando: haha that was fun

Lando: A Campaigner (ENFP) is someone with the Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Prospecting personality traits. These people tend to embrace big ideas and actions that reflect their sense of hope and goodwill toward others. Their vibrant energy can flow in many directions.

Lewis: finally

Max: see? You should've just scrolled up

Lewis: 🙄🙄🙄

Mick: A Defender (ISFJ) is someone with the Introverted, Observant, Feeling, and Judging personality traits. These people tend to be warm and unassuming in their own steady way. They're efficient and responsible, giving careful attention to practical details in their daily lives.

Seb: aw

Charles: SAME AS ME😛😛

Zhou: An Advocate (INFJ) is someone with the Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging personality traits. They tend to approach life with deep thoughtfulness and imagination. Their inner vision, personal values, and a quiet, principled version of humanism guide them in all things.

Seb: same as me!😊

Max: I don't know you that well but it really fits!

Checo: A Defender (ISFJ) is someone with the Introverted, Observant, Feeling, and Judging personality traits. These people tend to be warm and unassuming in their own steady way. They're efficient and responsible, giving careful attention to practical details in their daily lives.

Checo: I got the same as Charles and mick, but I don't know if it fits

Max: I mean, kinda

Val: A Virtuoso (ISTP) is someone with the Introverted, Observant, Thinking, and Prospecting personality traits. They tend to have an individualistic mindset, pursuing goals without needing much external connection. They engage in life with inquisitiveness and personal skill, varying their approach as needed.

Val: didn't you get this one max?

Max: I did...

Val: wow that's weird

Max: it is

Val: I would never guessed that

Max: me neither

George: shut up the entire group chat feels left out

George: A Protagonist (ENFJ) is a person with the Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging personality traits. These warm, forthright types love helping others, and they tend to have strong ideas and values. They back their perspective with the creative energy to achieve their goals.

Alex: you definitely love helping others😉

George: 😙

Seb: stop

Lance: An Adventurer (ISFP) is a person with the Introverted, Observant, Feeling, and Prospecting personality traits. They tend to have open minds, approaching life, new experiences, and people with grounded warmth. Their ability to stay in the moment helps them uncover exciting potentials.

Lewis: HEEEEYYY we have the same one!

Lance: wow would've never thought that

———

Wow you guys get two chapters today, be grateful cause that don't happen often😂

Please ask if there was any words you don't understand!

Hope you enjoyed!:)