chapter one

"next headline is josh richards had a secret girl" Dave says "i saw this on my fyp and they have really outed you josh" Bri says "okay i haven't seen it let's watch it" Dave says.

They play a tiktok video of this girl saying. "everyone knows josh richards the hottest tiktoker, everyone has been shipping him with people but he has turned down all of the rumors, he has been posting about relationships and girls more, he never hangs out with a by girl besides Mads, he has become more responsible and respectful to other people so inconclusion Josh Richards has a girlfriend and there is a post on instagram where he is holding someone's hand and the girls hand has a ring on it. Many girls have that ring but Emily Claire wears the ring all the time and posted instagram photos around the same time josh posted that picture wearing the matching ring"

"oh so you have a girlfriend" Dave says "no" Josh says "ok yeah you do" Bri says "i think you do" Dave says "so when are you gonna introduce her to social media" Bri says "that emily girl already has social media" Dave says "who is she" Bri says "she was on dance moms and then acted in andis mack the disney show and chicken girls and she has a huge following" Josh says "oh it's definitely her" Bri says "you know everything about her" Dave says "no i don't" Josh says "ok so inclusion you have a girlfriend that may or may not be emily" Dave says

"you looked so akward" I say on the phone to josh. "whoever that girl is sure is stalking me" Josh says "yeah and me looking at my hands to see the ring" I say "sooo" Josh says "soooo" I say "when do you think you wanna come to la" Josh asks "i can probably come tomorrow but i don't want to meet all of your friends i don't want people finding out about us" I say "yeah same" Josh says "where do you want to go" I ask "we can go get some food" Josh says "i vote zaxbys" I say "obviously it's the only place you eat" Josh says. "josh" I say "yeah" He says "i love you" I say "i love you too" He says. Then his door opens and i cover my camera. "who you saying i love you too". A guy says coming in there. "to my sister" Josh says "oh hey olivia" He says "hey" I say "that's doesn't sound like olivia" He says "yes it is" I say "let me see your face" He says "no i just got out of the shower" I say "and ur on facetime with your brother i thought y'all were from canada not alabama" He says "she has her camera off we were just talking about will" Josh says "okay do you wanna film teatok later today" He asks "sure" Josh says "ok imma go downstairs to play with buddy" He says "ok" Josh says and he closes the door.

"who was that" I ask "jaden my roommate" Josh says "oh your best friend" I say "yeah so i was thinking maybe you should come and meet my family unless it's too soon" Josh says "we have been dating for 5 months so i guess it's time" I say "when can i meet your family" He asks "well it's complicated" I say "what do you mean" He says "we just have a weird relationship" I say "oh ok but my sure my parents will love you" Josh says "the next time you visit i could come" I say "yeah and you could meet my brother" Josh says "yeah will" I say. "tomorrow we should go on a dog walk with buddy and brownie" Josh says "yeah we missed our walk this morning because it started raining" I say "i can't wait to see peaches" Josh says "she misses you" I say. "come here peaches" I say and pat my bed for her to come up. I flip the camera to show her. "josh come on" Another guy says "sorry i got to go" He says "it's okay see you tomorrow love you" I say "love you too" He says and I hang up.

I decided to post a couple pictures on instagram and do some tiktoks since i haven't done anything today.

EmilyClaire