chapter 7

smut warning

- hey sicily i'm in la wanna hang out

Sicily- yeah fs wanna come to my house

- yeah be there in a bit

"josh i have to get ready" I say moving in his arms "why" He asks tiredly "i'm going to sicilys" I say "okay" He says sad and tired. I crawl on top of him and give him some kisses and right as i do that the door fillings open. "ew you nasty horn dogs" Bryce says. I get off of Josh and kiss his cheek. I walk into the bathroom and grab some clothes to change into. I posted it on my story.

When I walk out Josh is changing

When I walk out Josh is changing. I go up behind him and hug him while he is just in his underwear. "so you get to see me change but i don't get to see you" He says "it's the way life works" I say and kiss his lips quickly. "what if i take it off of you to see you change again" He says unzipping my jacket. "josh" I say "it'll be quick" He says. He picks me up and walks over to the door locking it. He lays me down on the bed with him on top of me. He unzipped my jacket fully and I flipped us over. Slowly taking my sports bra off and him awwing and my bare chest. He puts his hand on my hips and slowly guides my legs down being careful not to pull my underwear off. I slid them off my feet and throw them on the floor. He flips us over and takes off his underwear. Once he is completely naked he starts going at my neck leaving multiple hickies. "josh" I moan softly. He moves down to my chest gripping one boob and bitting another. After doing both boobs he kisses down my stomach get closer to my clothed pussy. "emerson you are already wet for me" Josh says. I blush a little and say "joshua you are already hard for me" I say. "i think i'm done here" Josh say and gets up "josh" I say "stop" I say "stop what" Josh says "don't be like this" I say "you do this to me everyday" Josh says "and usually have to relieve myself so you can relieve yourself" Josh says and starts getting dressed. I reach into his bedside table drawer and grab the handcuffs. I go up behind him and handcuff him to the dresser. I hop on the bed and start to masturbate. Watching josh get hard. "Emerson" He says "yes Joshua" I say "stop" He says "and there is my point" I say getting up and unhandcuffing him. I grab his hand and pull of my underwear. Dragging him to the bed and put him on top. I pull down his underwear and flip us over. I line myself up with his dick and bounce up and down. "ughh emmie don't stop" Josh moans loudly. Our skin clapping together with moans filling the room.

"shut up" We hear Quinton tell from outside the door. "oh my gosh i forgot they were here" I say and get off of josh's dick. "it'll be okay if they hear us for alittle longer" He says pulling me back in the bed and getting on top. He slams into me making me moan "ahhhh josh" I scream. He puts my legs on his shoulders and goes even faster. "holy shit" I moan "don't stop" I moan "i'm so close" Josh says "damn emmie you are so tight" He says letting out his cum inside of me and soon after i do the same.

I hear my phone ding and it's sicily.

Sicily- are u coming
- i'm sorry i got wrapped up with josh maybe tomorrow i kinda can't walk today
Sicily- oh glad you had fun
- always having fun with him
Sicily- ok i'll leave you to it later this week we can hang out

"who was that" Josh asks "sicily" I say "oh ok" He says "wanna go for round 2" I ask "can you take it" He says "yeah" I say "but you are so tiny i don't want to overwork you" He says "you won't" I say pulling him into a deep kiss getting on top of him.

.
.
.

We went for a couple more rounds then i left to go back to my house.

"hey babies i missed you" I say letting the dogs out of their rooms. I picked Lucy up and squished her whole Brownie was jumping on me. I let them outside then went up to my room to shower.

As i am getting undressed Josh calls me. "hey there is a prom party at the hype house do you wanna come with me" He asks "of course" I say "ok well you may wanna buy a dress" He says "oh yeah true i'll buy your tie to go with a black tux" I say "ok" He says "ok imma bout to shower bye luv ya" I say "love you too" He says.

Sicily
- tom more hype house is throwing a prom wanna bring a date and come

Sicily- sorry i have a shoot tomorrow

- kk no worries

Kenzie
- tomorrow hypehouse is throwing a prom wanna come with me but bring a date bc i'm being josh
Kenzie- yesssss we need to go shopping like now
- yeah i just got out of the shower i'll come pick you up
Kenzie- thanks

I got changed and posted it on my story.

.
.
.
.

"okay what color do you want" I ask kenzie "i don't know" She says "i'm feeling blue" I say. We get out of my car and go into the first shop. Immediately Kenzie finds a dress. This glittery red dress. She picked it out and went into the fitting room. I went in their with her and helped her get in the dress and it looked so pretty. After that i couldn't find one in the store so she bought the dress and we went to another store for me.

We went in a couple more and couldn't find anything. There was this really tiny shop and we went in there. I saw this silky blue dress that was so pretty. I immediately grabbed and tried it on. Soon after I bought it and we went back to my house.