chapter 9

"baby let go" I say "i'm so tired" Josh says "i have to go to my house to get ready for my meeting" I say "can i come" He asks "sure but you have to drive me kenzie and emma" I say "ok that's fine let's go" He says. He suddenly gets a random boost of energy and carrie's me to guest bedroom where Kenzie was sleeping. She looked like she was dead.

"kenzie we got to go" I say pushing her. "stop just let me sleep" She says "you can sleep in the car." I say "can you carry me" She asks me "josh please" I say "yeah get on my back" He says.. Kenzie hops on his back and we go outside to my car. Kenzie goes in the backseat while Josh and I sat up front.

"so what are we doing" Kenzie says "i have to go to a meeting for about an hour and you josh and emma are coming" I say "omg i miss emma so much" Kenzie says "i know we need to get the trio back together" I say. "yesss we should have a sleepover tonight" I say "yeah we can just stay at your house" Kenzie says "what about me" Josh says "we can hangout tomorrow once they leave but i have class tomorrow so you can probably spend the night" I say "oooooo" Kenzie says "don't be ooooing at us we saw you last night with vinnie" Josh says "yeah explain" I say "once yall left me rudely he came up to me and was like wanna get a drink and. dance and i was like for sure so we got a drink and then it was still a slow song and we danced together" Kenzie says "did y'all kiss" I ask "no but like i should have swooped in because i'm probably never gonna see him again" Kenzie says "yeah he hops around on girls a lot" Josh says "wish i would have kissed him" Kenzie says "we are here" Josh says. We get out of the car and go inside. Emma spent the night last night at my house because her and dad got in a fight. I went up to her room to see brownie, lucy, her, and a guy i have never seen before in her bed. I shake my head and slightly wake her up.

"emma who is this" I whisper "my boyfriend we went on a date and crashed here" Emma says "did y'all fuck" I ask "no" She says and kenzie laughs "sure you didn't" Kenzie says "ong kenzie" Emma screams waking up her boyfriend and hopping out of bed to give Kenzie a hug. "woah" He says and hops out of bed. He was shirtless and had his shorts on and Emma was wearing his shirt and spandex. "i'm emma sister emily" I say "i'm bryce" He says "i'm kenzie emma's friend" She says "i'm josh emily's boyfriend" He says. "so here is the plan for the day i have to go to a meeting and then we are gonna go do something like shop or something's bc then you and kenzie are going to spend the night here" I say "can kenzie and i stay here while you're at your meeting" Emma says "i look like trash and so does kenzie" Emma says "excuse you" Kenzie says "yeah josh will just go with me and we can pick up some food after" I say "ok" Emma says.

Josh, Kenzie and me go to my room. Kenzie hopped in my bed and snuggled up into my sheets. Josh laid on the foot of my bed while i picked out my outfit. I decided to wear a peach top with some white jeans. I went into my bathroom and changed and painted this on my instagram story.

When I came out Josh was filming a tiktok and Kenzie was playing with Brownie

"you ready josh" I ask "yeah" He says "okay me and emma will have nap time while y'all are gone" Kenzie says "lol" I say. We go downstairs and Emma and her boyfriend are saying goodbye. "bye emma" I say and leave. Josh gets in the car. "can we get starbucks" I say with a happy smile "emily" He says "pleaseee" I say "ok fine" He says. "yay thank you" I say and kiss him in the cheek. He puts his hand on my thigh and i plug in my phone to play music. It automatically came on Captain Hook. We both started screaming the lyrics. I turned my volume all the way up and we were jamming. When we got to starbucks i turned the music down. He insisted to pay so i let him.