chapter 6

"why are you getting up" I ask sleepily holding on to Josh's arm. "i have to film the podcast" He says. He rolls over and gets his phone to check his messages. "shit" He says "what happened" I ask "our guest cancelled" He says "make one of the boys go in there" I say "or you could come on" He says "josh i don't know" I say "why not" He says "what if he asks about noah and me or you and me or something like that" I say "why don't you tell them y'all are siblings" Josh says "i don't know we just have never told anyone" I say "well go ask him if you can and i text them and tell them you can come on" Josh says "ok but imma need to change" I say looking down at me in my pink underwear and josh's shirt. I go to his closet and get my box of clothes and go through and pick out a pink shirt and leggings. "where is noah's room" I ask josh "i'll show you" He says. We walk out the door and go a couple rooms down. I knock on the door and Noah answers. "hey i was thinking that we should tell people we are siblings" I say "ok i'm down for that" Naoh says "ok" I say "so you and josh" Noah says "don't even get me started" I say. "ok i have to go get ready bye" I say "bye" He says and closes his door. I go back to josh's room and he is waiting on me. "you ready" He asks " i need to brush my hair and teeth" I say. I go into his bathroom and started doing that and he follows me.

.
.
.

"so emily you aren't really in tiktok are you" Dave says "i am i just don't know as many tiktokers as i do singers or actors" I say "who do you know" He asks "mads, dixie, noah, and josh" I say "yeah so what's going on with your little love triangle" Bri says "it's not a love triangle" I say and Josh starts laughing "what's so funny" Dave says and josh shrugs. "so you and noah" Bri says and Josh and i burst out laughing. "nothing is going on between me and noah" I say "then how do you know him and why were y'all getting coffee together" Bri says "noah is my brother" I say "no way" Dave and Bri says "yeah" I say "her name is emerson beck" Josh says "so this entire time everyone has been thinking you are fucking your brother" Bri says "yup" I say "okay i need proof" Dave says "want me to call him" I ask "yeah" Dave says.

"hey noah" I say "what do you need" He says "lose the tude and aren't you my brother" I say "yes i am emerson becks brother" He says "thanks" I say and hang up.

"okay so now that noah is out of the picture what about josh" Dave says and i look at josh and he was already looking at me. "what about josh" I say "are y'all dating" Bri says "i don't know are we" I say looking at Josh. "yeah yeah yeah" Josh says "ok now let's go into some of the drama emily has been in" Dave says "there isn't any drama there is just stuff you have done" Dave says "so tell us about your businesses" Bri says "so i started sunny collections when i was like 14 to make some money since i had just left dance moms, then i created claire skin which is just moisturizers, scrubs, toner and stuff like that, i released my albums a couple of months ago and while doing my album i was creating rare beauty to go with my album, then since i love my digs i created a doggy business that sells dog shampoo, conditioner, perfume, toys, treats, and clothes. and that's all i have done" I say "so what about dance moms how was that" Dave says "it was obviously fun meeting everyone and being so young and on the show and i wouldn't be here without it but you know my mental health as a 4 year old was bad and that led me to get worse as i was older but i loved all the people on there" I say "so you hated it but just say you loved it" Dave says "no i honestly enjoyed it" I say "ok now let's talk about your album" Bri says "what do you want to know" I ask "who was in the box" Josh says. "just past relationships have been rough for me and i reliazed i deserve better than how i was being treated and once i started talking to josh it was like oh i have been being treated like shit for the past 17 years of my life" I say "so josh is the best of the best" Bri asks "yeah" I say and smile at him. He puts his hand on my thigh but the camera can't see.