Sleepover part 1

That Sunday at 7pm Dave stood on Narjeel's doorstep. Her house was a small, green, house with a very overgrown garden.

He adjusted his shades and rung the doorbell

He heard some yelling from behind the door before a slightly frazzled and extremely excited Narjeel opened the door.

"Hi Dave!! Everyones downstairs!"

"Alright. Shoes on or off?"

"Off please!! Thank you!"

Dave pulled off his Converse and followed Narjeel downstairs. The basement was unfinished, with a large L-shaped in the corner, a few beanbag chairs, and a foutan. A TV was mounted on one wall. He was the last one there, apparently. Rose and Kamilya were sitting together on one of the beanbags. Ezekiel was one one end of the couch, chatting with Jade. Alexander and Adriana were one the other side of the couch. Alex was playing something on his phone, occasionally glancing over to Zeke. Kayden and Giovanni were sitting in between. John, Vicky, and Theresea were all sitting on the floor, talking about some dumb movie.

Dave stood awkwardly for a second, before John waved to him. He walked over there, and sat next to the other boy.

"What's up, man?" John asked

"Nothin much, what are y'all talking about?"

"A movie Karkat made Terezi watch,"

Dave turned to Theresa "What movie?"

"To All The Boys I've Loved Before. All three of them!"

Kayden jumped up from his spot next to Giovanni "DO NOT INSULT TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE!!!"

Giovanni lazily looked up "Dude, calm your butt"

Kayden ignored honk and stomped over to Dave's little group. "TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES YOUR STUPID FUCKING GANDERBULBS HAVE EVER BEEN GRACED WITH!!"

"Okay, that's enough, little man," Giovanni stood up and approached the very aggravated boy "Tone it down," He grabbed Kayden by the waist and picked it up.

"LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLE!!" Kayden struggled a bit.

"Nope," Giovanni kept holding Kayden and went back to the couch. Kayden scowled and glared at Giovanni.

Dave looked at the two boys, Kayden being held captive on Giovanni's lap. "Are they dating?" He asked Theresea.

"Ha! Nah, they're just besties, and Gamzee is a very cuddly person!" Theresea grinned.

Narjeel clapped once "Guysss! My mom wants to know what kinda pizza we want!"

Everyone immediately started talking at once.

"Okay, Okay!! Let's take turns!!"

They all ended up deciding on one cheese, one pepperoni, one half meat half pineapple, and one half sardine half veggie.

"Okie! We should purrlay a game!"

The teens all settled around in a circle on the floor.

Narjeel tapped kit's chin "Hmmm...Karcat!"

"Yeah?"

"Truth or Dare!"

"ugh...Truth I guess"

Narjeel smiled in a way that made Dave think about a tiger right before pouncing. "Well! Are you planning on having a kismesitude in the game?"

Kayden blushed, and damn it he looked so cute, "I don't know yet, we'll see won't we,"

"Ugh!" Narjeel fell against Zeke dramatically "That is SUCH an unfair answer!"

Kayden rolled its eyes "No, it's not." He turned to Theresea "Truth or dare?"

"Dare! I'm no pussy!"

"Okay, I dare you to eat a crayon,"

"No problemo, someone gimme a crayon!"

Narjeel went and grabbed a crayon stub. Theresea made direct eye contact with Kayden while she chewed and swallowed the cherry red crayon.

"My turn! Dave," Theresea turned to Dave, he gulped "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Okay! You have ta call all of us by our in-game names now!"

That wasn't bad at all "Easy peasy, Terezi,"