Our stories intertwine

•••Dylan•••

"HURRY THE FUCK UP, EL!" His slow ass is gonna get us caught. I would very much rather not go to detention again. Mothers yelling is the last thing I need on my plate right now.

She was such a bitch

"H-hold on... lemme catch my breath real quick..." he says pausing his step and bending down to touch his knees. I love him so so so much, I'd take a bullet for him but he really needs to train for this more or I can't keep letting him join me in my college level pranks.

I grab his forearm and pull him with me into the first door I see.

Which happens to be the janitors closet...

Cliche.

I look up at Elliot and he's basically a glow stick right now. Watching him blush is always the highlight of my day. "D-dyl... can you back up... j-just a tiny bit." He stutters out. "I'd like to but considering this is a 2 by 2 room I can't, unless you want me to become one with the wall?" I reply back sarcastically.

"N-no but... your boobs are touching my... n-nipples right now..." Somehow he manages to become even more red. That's on him for wearing a thin ass shirt. I pull him by his flannel collar to me so now we're closer with my leg in between his, "Are you enjoying this?" I ask looking up at him seductively biting on my lip piercing. It's sad that I'm already feeling something poke me thought through my shorts.

"Wh-why would I enjoy something like th-"

This is where all of our stories intertwine...

Suddenly the janitors door opens and we're face to face with this dude that I've never seen before.

El being the annoyingly awkward cutie that he is, quickly pushed me away from his body and rushed past mysterious boy with no hesitation at all. Simultaneously, the bell started to ring.

How perfect, what a great best friend... and now cause my other half left I'm stuck with this weird new hot guy who's staring at me as if I'm merely one of the cleaning supplies on the shelves behind me.

I wonder who broke his soul. I gaze at him with curious eyes.

"Sooo," I start with a laugh. "Are you just gonna keep starring at me or...?" I end off with a light smile.

I guess he didn't realize he was staring and immediately walked away. Way to ruin the mood. My eyes roll subconsciously at the thought.

This guy is weird. Who the hell does that? But-

He did look familiar...