Hot guy

•••Elliot•••

I make my way through the now crowed halls trying to get to chemistry class. I really hope we weren't seen by the cameras or my life is gonna be hell. I don't even wanna think about what mom would do to me...

So its better to not think about it at all. I should ask Dylan where she's at. I kinda feel bad about leaving her with that guy but knowing her, she probably just made a new friend. It always amazes me how she's just so care free and can easily talk to people she's never meet before.

She's actually tried helping me with my anxiety and my shyness but no method seems to work... it's fine though. Cause all I need to be happy is Dylan. She's the only person in my life that keeps me going.

Or that's what I thought.

I need to stop overthinking, the guy didn't even seem that friendly so she probably told him to piss off. Maybe I should text her but what if-

Nope. I just need to hurry up and do it before I start to spiral.

<3 Dyl <3

𝖬𝖾:
Where are u rn
𝟭𝟭:𝟱𝟳𝗮𝗺
Class is starting soon
𝟭𝟭:𝟱𝟳𝗮𝗺

<𝟥 𝖣𝗒𝗅 <𝟥
Shittt.
𝟭𝟭:𝟱𝟴𝗮𝗺
I'm coming, I was just thinking too hard and forgot ab class. Sry El.
𝟭𝟭:𝟱𝟵𝗮𝗺
And bfore u say anythng I'm runnng and typing so im not late smtg u r incapsble of. 😙
𝟭𝟭:𝟱𝟵𝗮𝗺
😝*
𝟭𝟮:𝟬𝟬𝗽𝗺

Right as she sent that emoji I saw her in front of the classroom door. She's so lucky the teacher isn't here yet cause she's annoying as hell and would lock you out if you're even 2 minutes late. At least she's better than our teacher from last year.

Ughhh, just thinking about Mrs. Smith makes me squeeze my eyes shut and shutter. ( haha shut and shutter! I need new humor... maybe that's why she doesn't laugh at my jokes) If you weren't in the room at least 5 minutes early, she would make you stand outside with a paper that said, "Dumb Disobedient Dumbass." I have no idea how she got away with that and why she thought that sentence was smart or clever.

Just when I was about to smile at her, I saw the guy from earlier a couple feet behind her. He's good looking, don't get me wrong and I would probably get with him but I just don't like him. Maybe it's jealousy. Dylan did say she was thinking about something and for all I know she could've been thinking about the hot guy that saw us (hopefully) about to kiss.

I guess she noticed Hot Guys presence and turned around right as she was touching the door handle. What's wrong with her? The teacher could be coming in at any moment and she could get in trouble. I look down at my phone and it says it's 12:01 pm. If the teacher is ever late (rarely) she's only late by like 2 minutes. Dylan needs to forget about this guy.

They share a few words before the hot guy and her walk in together. Dyl takes her rightful seat next to me and surprisingly Hot Guy takes a seat behind me. Great. Now I feel like every move I make he's gonna notice it. I hate anxiety.

"Dyl," I whisper, "what the hell?!"

"I'll tell you later" she mouths. Sometimes I really wish I didn't like her. It would make it so much easier to not like her sometimes.

"WAKE UP, SKYLAR!" Ms. Abrial screeches. She wasn't even talking to me yet I jumped, just like most of the class except for my bestie, a few others and of course Hot Guy.

I give Dyl a look, hoping she knows it means that she shouldn't have wasted her time with Hot Guy.

She rolls her eyes at me.

'Hot Guy' ,.. hmmm I think. I lean my head on my hand.

Maybe I should stop referring to him as Hot Guy.