I fucked up

•••3rd person•••

When class is finally over, the trio managed to finally agree on an element. Which fortunately for Elliot, was the only one he felt he could do with no problems. Dylan being a petty and stubborn person saved him for the first time.

Yttrium happened to be the one he wanted to do the least.

After getting through the next 3 periods the final bell rung and most of the students from Elliot's class left. He wasn't rushing to get home for multiple reasons, but the main one was for Dylan. She was gonna practice basketball in the gym today. He's always gonna show up for his other half.

•••

After World History, Dylan sighed in exhaustion. She was finally done with school and could be in her natural habit; out on the court. She's always had a passion for basketball after she learned she had to release her emotions in a healthy way.

Shoutout to Dr. Typical Timpco

Dylan decided to text Elliot to go to the gym without waiting for her. She was gonna change her clothes for practice.

•••5 mintues later •••

Issac was just now leaving his class after being held up by his teacher, when he got a call from his dad.

'Fuck me! Why does he have to call me right now?'

"What? I'm heading to the gym right now." He said to his father, monotonously.

"Son-"

"No. You know what to call me. Now what is it?"

"S-Issac... I- I wanted to know if you wanted to see a new movie later? I heard that you were looking forward to it coming out today..."

"You really think I'd want to sit next to you for a hour and a half?Hell no, Micheal. You shouldn't have even bothered."

He abruptly hung up on his father without waiting for him to wish him goodbye.

'Shit!' Issac thought. "Now I'm pissed off."

He can't believe he would ruin his mood like that! At least he's gonna have more passion while he plays.

As he's heading towards the gym hears sounds of a ball bouncing. He assumed some guy decided to get some extra practice in.

What he didn't expect was to see Dylan and that cute boy from earlier in the gym. Knowing this, he calmed down a little.

'Maybe I'll seat on the bleachers today.'

He really wish he knew his actual name. All he got was "El" and "Elly boy." That doesnt give him a clear name so he will be referring to him as Cute Boy until the opportunity for him to ask him for his name arises.

Elliot is sitting on the bleachers studying for a biology test. He's always her #1 fan even if he doesn't understand the sport.

With her being distracted with by ball and with his nose in a book, they don't notice someone come into the gymnasium. Issac sits at the bottom of the bleachers watching Dylan play. When Elliot wants to take a break so he can watch his future WNBA girlfriend play he sees someone-

his future NBA boyfriend.

From his outfit and hair he recognizes him as that hot dude that ruined his moment with Dyl and the guy he partnered up with. It's honestly sad that they didn't exchange names during the whole 50 minutes of class they had. He only knows Dylan's name.

Elliot's really wants to officially get to know him at least on an acquaintance level so they can do this project with minimal problems but his anxiety and overthinking is ruining that plan. In 2 minutes he made at least 15 different ways for him to approach Hot Guy.

Before he could even get to the first step on any of his plans, he chickened out on all of them. He didn't see Issac look back at him and notice how overwhelmed he looked. The overthinking is practically radiating off of him.

Issac, getting tired of the anxiety filled boy taking his sweet time, hopped over the bleacher he was sitting on the started walking up to him.

Eliot was too busy trying to encourage himself to talk to the new guy with his head down to see Issac was hovering over him. It wasn't until his delayed instincts kicked in that he sensed another presence in his vicinity.

"Do you..." the hovering boy started unsure, "do you need help with anything? Just from looking at you, I can tell your thinking too much."

"Uhhh," Elliot says just staring up at Isaac. Soon he gathered himself. "No, I don't need anything but... I was wondering what your name is... i-if you don't mind me asking."

Issac tries to hide his chuckle at his cuteness. "Nah it's fine. My name is Issac, and yours is?" He replied with his hand going into his jean pockets.

"Oh it's Elliot, but Dyl calls me El... I-if you didn't realize yet." He shyly answers back. "Cool..." Isaac trails off looking around.

After standing for a few seconds Isaac decides to causally sit right next to Elliot. Wanting to use this opportunity to get the flirtiness inside of him out.

"Oh- um, sure have a seat..." he said with an awkward chuckle.

"So-"
"Do-"

"You should go first," Elliot told him.

Terrible decision

Issac changes his body language and leans in as he speaks,"Y'know youre cute, right? Like the matching outfit with Dylan is hot." He flicks the bottom of Elliot's shirt underneath his flannel. "Your glasses make you even cuter actually... oh yea and the height difference between you and her is also kinda hot."

Elliot starts feeling heat spread to his cheeks. He rarely gets compliments from people unless it's from Dylan. He doesn't know how to feel about the comments he made about him and Dylan together. He doesn't know if he's somehow flirting with them both at the same time.

"Uh- I- thanks?"

"No problem, cutie. Make sure you rely the message to Dylan when she's done playing." He says, now staring at Dylan travel across the court.

Subconsciously, he starts biting his lip, images forming in this head after seeing her in basketball shorts and a cropped white tank top. 'Damn, I was doing so well too.' Issac thought as he checked her out.

Unfortunately for him Elliot takes notice. "Uh I'm sure she doesn't want any compliments from someone like you."

"'Someone like me,' huh?" He echoes turning his full body to Elliot, "What does that mean?"

"It means that she wouldn't want-" Elliot quickly gains confidence only to lose it just as fast when he sees the intensity in Isaac's eyes.

"She wouldn't want what?" Issac teases with a slight smirk.

"Uhh, she- she wouldn't want a pervy guy like you making comments about her..." he whispers.

"Hmm," he leans in, "You sure about that?" Elliots eyes look down at his fiddling hands, "Yeah, positive..."

"Well let's prove that, shall we?" Gripping Elliot's jaw with his pointer finger and thumb.

'Oh shit,' Elliot thinks staring into dangerous eyes.

'I fucked up'

...Indeed he did