Partner up

⚠️WARNING⚠️: CRINGE AHEAD! BEWARE!
(DW GUYS I FIXED THE CRINGENESS AND DIALED IT DOWN)

•••Isaac•••

As I sit behind this cute looking dude, I see him whispering to the hot chick from earlier.

They're a attractive duo, I would honestly hit both of them but I already know how that goes. Lesson learned; never hook up someone and then their friends.

They also seem close and I don't wanna be involved with that messy ass drama.

Suddenly I hear the worst sound that has ever touched my ears.

This pig sounding bitch screaming at someone named Skylar in the front row to wake up.

Happy I'm not that kid.

God, I wish I never switched classes. Now I'm gonna be stuck with this thing for the rest of the year. I look over at hot girl diagonal from me and see her rolling her eyes. Damn.

If only she was going that under me... But she does seem like the bossy dominant type... that would be fun to play with.

It was... and it still is.

But I can't get distracted. Shes off limits cause she's got a cute as hell best friend (I'm assuming) and if I get a taste of her, I'd have to get a taste of him, especially after seeing the position they were in only 5 minutes ago.

I look back at him and watch as he leans forward and rest his head on his hands. I wonder if he's tired already. It's only 12. But I guess if that Skylar kid is already taking a nap he could be too.

Fuck! Why am I thinking about them so much. At least I mastered the art of poker face. If my emotions and thoughts were shown on my face I wouldn't have made it this far in life.

•••15 minutes later•••

"Now that we went over this new topic, I'm expecting you guys to do a project relating to one of the 6 rare elements we talked about today. I would assign them to you but I'm feeling nice today so I'm giving you guys a small bit of freedom, partner up!"

I'm so fucking happy I talked to that girl before we came to class

•••18 minutes ago•••

"Hey, I'm being transferred to this class and since I probably don't know anyone in this class. If there's ever any projects, could I join you?"

She let go the knob, turned around and scans my body (not so subtly) before replying with, "Sure, why not. But if you do wanna work with me, you have to join me and El."

"Okay.... But who's that? The guy from the closet?"

"Yea- him. Sorry for not being clear about that." She lightly laughs. Interesting. She does that a lot. "You're lucky too because Ms. Aberial usually makes us do projects in groups of 3 or individually."

"Great..."

She waits a couple seconds as if expecting a longer response from me. Probably a 'thank you,' she finally realizes I'm not gonna speak anymore and goes to open the door.

•••Present•••

Since we are all sitting together we're the only group that doesn't get up and move around the room.

The cute guy turns in his seat to face his hot friend and speaks up, "I'd like to do Caesium, what about you Dyl?"

"Dyl?" What kind of name is that? It has to be short for something.

"Uh yea that's what I call her but her real name is Dylan."

"Why a boys name?"

"Cause Dylan isn't only for boys dumbass. And even if it was it doesn't matter."

"Ok damn... chill." She must've be offended by my nonchalant tone cause she glares at me before saying, "I don't really care about what we do,"

"Sa-" I began but she cut me off.

"-because Elly boy will do most of the work. Wont you?" She says with a evil smirk on her face.

I'm really liking this girl.

"Elly boy" or "El" shakes his head no.

"Nah, nope. I'm not doing that. Last time there wasn't enough people to do it, it was just the 2 of us but if he-" he gives me a weird side eye while emphasizing 'he',  "-is joining then I'm only doing a third of the work. Like we're supposed to." He now gives a hard look to Dylan.

Sue sucks her teeth, "You're so mean sometimes babe."

'Babe!' Are they actually together though? They don't give couple vibes but they do seem close. Maybe she just calls all her friends that.

"Yea, 'babe.' Even if we're not together. Are you always gonna question what we call each other?"

Shit!

I must've said it out loud.

I just distractingly hum in reply.

She gives me a, 'Ehat the hell' look but I ignore it and continue on.

"Well, if I have to play a part in any of this then I wanna do Yttrium. I already know a little bit about that so it would be easier for me."

"Hmm, but we really don't care. Me and Elliot agree most of the time and if he wants to do Caesium then so do I." I know she doesn't actually wanna do it, nor does she anything about it. I saw the look on her face when he said that so she has to be doing this just to piss me off.

"Uhh, we do?" Elliot mumbled. Guess that proves it.

I sigh. Maybe- and just maybe if I ever do get with one of them I'd take her friend. Only cause he seems less stressful.

Yea so that's it...

Lemme know what u think and give me advice, feedback or any ideas u wanna see.