4

'Careful with her'

'Maybe I'll take her from you!'

'Make sure to burn the body so is unrecognizable'

'Here comes the firetrucks'

'Hurry we don't have much time '

Laughter wakes me up, I look around and see I am in a darkened room. The sheets are black and soft. The bed feels amazing. Wait where the hell am I? 

i get up from the bed and begin to look around, once i reach the door i walk out into a massive hotel like hallway. the door in front of me opens and steps out a huge man with an angry look on him he is very handsome, he has a long, tall body, and a perfect face with the softest lips. His black eyes look me up and down with a disgust look on his face, he then leaves the back of his head decorated with a tight bun. 

he walks down the hallway and then turns left. maybe that's the exit. i look down at myself and see i need pants. is that why he had a disgusted look? what does he think i have a gnome down there?

I go back into his room and the door doesn't close i turn to see Michael standing there. 

"Hey." 

"Hey? where the hell am i?" 

"My sister knocked you out so we can bring you here, we also faked your death." Michael says. 

i walk towards the bed and sit at the edge. i try to calm myself down. "Where am i?"

"We are across the Atlantic Ocean in a small island where many vampires live." Michael says in the most neutral voice. 

i can feel the anger rising in me. the hateful bile trying to come out of me. i am going to kill this man. they kidnaped me and took me to some island?

the door opens as i lunge at Michael. slamming him to the wall, someone grabs my arms and pulls me away. 

"I can't believe you have done this?"  i scream.

"Rose." Jades voice rings out. "Rose please calm down."

"NO!" i yell. "I will not calm down. i am far away from my family! they think i am dead!"

"Well technically you are dead, so." jade says 

"Shut up!" i yell at Jade. "Just leave me alone the both of you."

i put my head in my hands. i can't believe this just happened. all of it. my family! dad is going to be crushed, Lexi and Daniel!

Daniel and the kids. my niece and nephew, Blake and Gabriella. life got too much to me that i couldn't be around them, and now i miss them so much. All of them. 

what am i going to do now? why couldn't they just leave me alone. Why? 

i don't know how long i have been lying in bed for. it's been a while i believe, all i can think is of everything, everything that i have left. my hand then reaches for my neck, my throat is burning. 

its been a long while since i had blood. i need more blood. i finally get up and look around for clothes. once i found something to put on i head towards the door, i try to go the way i saw the man go. down the hallway to the left. i find myself in front of a pair of elevators. i press the button and once the doors open i step in. there are a million scents in this elevator. none of them human. 

i press number 1 with the star on it. the elevator then goes down, once we reach the first floor. the doors open and all i see is a empty lobby, the floors made of white and black marble. the walls so white, not even a smudge. there's a beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling.