40

LEXI POV

We have been getting things ready for the wedding and planning on the attack. Being around so many vampires have been a little hard on us. I am used to it, spent so many years with vampires. Yet this is different since i have so much freedom. Well, a little Ace won't stop following me around. I haven't had the chance to really sit down and think about how i feel. more or less, he doesn't give me space for me to think. 

He is there when i wake up and there when i am awake. He sometimes naps with me, not going to lie, it does feel great for someone to hold me as i sleep. 

"Hey, Miguel smelled a new vampire by the west of the island." Ace says as he runs towards me.

"I'll let Rose know, phase ok." I tell Ace. He then gets in position and phases into a giant black wolf. Ace then stands beside me. "Go to Glenda I'll be ok." I tell him but he whines letting me know he doesn't want to leave my side. 

"Ace you have to get Glenda, I'll be ok, now go!" I say. I run the opposite way. I then smell the new vampire scent. yet it's not new. It's like i have smelled him before. I try racking my brain as i try to remember where i have smelled that scent before, why do i know it?

I run into I think her name is Isabella. 

"Hey i think the spy is here." I whisper to her. 

"You think?" Isabella asks. 

"I have smelled him before, but Miguel says its new. I so i think it is a spy." I say.

"Ok I'll let Kane know." 

"Ace phased into a wolf and is letting everyone know." I say.

"Ok good, the wedding altar is looking good as well." Isabella says.

I stop in the middle of the conversation when i hear a howl. Someone is hurt. I see Rose and Kane in the distance, Rose looks worried because of the howl. I hear another howl and then i run. 

hearing Rose screaming for me, i then phase into my wolf form and run faster. I go after the scent. Running into Ace growling i walk next to him and see a vampire holding Glenda by the neck. Miguel runs next to us in his wolf form and stop in his track.

I then recognize the vampire. I feel the ground open beneath my feet as i feel a huge panic and terror go throughout my body. 

Ian. One of Abaddon's best followers, he would gang rape me a lot or just rape me, stab me or even break my bones just for fun. He also loved my pain. 

"Lexi, it is so nice to see you again, i missed you." Ian says as he squeezes tight his hands around Glenda's throat. Glenda yelps and Ace steps forward, putting his body over mind. 

Kane and Rose arrive with Felix and Brian. 

Rose tries to run to me, but Kane grabs her. 

"Ah it's the reunion i have been waiting for, Rose you have been very naughty!" Ian says. 

Kane's eyes begin to turn black as Rose stands there scared. 

"You come near me, and grandma gets it." Ian says. 

"Stop this!" Rose yells. 

"Abaddon is waiting for you." Ian says.

"Tell him to fuck himself." Rose yells.