15

"You taste so good." Kane growls as his tongue molest my folds and plays with my clit. I play with his hair pulling it once in a while. Loving how soft and silky his dark hair is. 

I arch my back as i feel that tightness pressure starting to take over. Kane then begins to suck on my clit and i feel myself explode into a million pieces. I breath hard as i feel my whole-body shake. Kane then brings himself up and slides inside of me.

And just our luck there's a knock on the door. 

"Fuck." Kane says. He then bends down and kisses me deeply. "Dont worry i will fuck you hard." He then gets up covering himself, i do the same with the blanket. He answers the door and Lidia is standing there with a smile. 

She then walks in and laughs. "I am sorry did i interrupt something?"

"What is it?" Kane asks.

"Oh, don't be so rude." Lidia then looks at me. "I wanted to speak to your mate."

"What about?" Kane asks as he walks towards the bed.

"Oh, its private." Lidia says.

Kane stares at her with a frown. 

"Caesar leave me and your mate alone. Dont make me repat myself." Lidia says in a authority tone. I try to hide my smile. 

Kane walks up to Lidia and kisses her on the forehead. He walks to me and kisses my lips. He then goes into the bathroom as me and Lidia gossip just a little. Kane then leaves leaving me and Lidia alone.

"Listen i wanted to bring you with a very important issue, I dont know if this could go wrong or not. But its best in my opinion Kane doesnt find out yet." Lidia puts her hair behind her ears. She then looks at me with worry. "I have known many people throughout my immortal life. And i have befriended plenty of vampires, many now tell me things. I have come across a very delicate information. Like i said i dont know if anything bad might happen." She then passes her hands through her face. 

She gets up and walks around the room. She looks back at me in defeat. "Michael spoke to someone very powerful. But i dont know if he'll even do anything. But he is always bored and who knows what he'll do. I am only saying something now because we dont know anything right now. But we dont want to say anything to Kane yet."

"Why not, he should know of this."

"You know how Kane is. He finds out-" Lidia shuts her mouth.

"Who is it we are talking about?"

"The son of Lilith. His name is Abaddon, his name means 'to destroy'. Michael knew where he lived and while he was feral, he went to him and told him nonsense. My friends don't know if Abaddon took Michael seriously." Lidia looked nervous. "But if anything, i hear i will tell Kane, but we have to be careful."

"Is he that bad?"

"You have seen how Kane acts when he is feral, well Abaddon doesnt need to turn feral. He is dangerous. More than anyone can ever handle, not even a vampire."

"Lidia i am worried."

"Me too, but ill be keeping an ear out." Lidia says. She then begins to walk out the door. "Lets hope nothing comes of it." She then disappears through the door.

I then have a very sunken feeling in the pit of my stomach, i still think we need to say something to Kane. But she is right Kane would go feral at the thought of the most powerful creatures being bored and thinking of coming here. 

"Is everything ok?" Kane asked.