34

WARNING THIS EPISODE HAS EXPLICIT CONTENT, VIWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED

                                                                                        THANK YOU

                                                                                           3rd POV

Abaddon sat by the window staring out into the night sky, thinking of the plan he has been trying to put together. The island has a king. For the first time in vampire history there is a vampire king. And it wasn't him. He was going to do everything in his power to kill Kane. 

Even if he had to kill his beloved Rose. But first he had to find that dog. Chain her up once again. He missed his dog. So did his men. They wanted to play with the dog again, they loved the way she felt. He never got to touch her; he was always with Rose. 

Abaddon stared out at the moon, pain settling in his cold dead heart, he'll have to kill Rose to get to Kane. It broke his heart; he wasn't all a monster. Maybe he didn't know how to love, but he did love Rose. He didn't care about the mate thing; he didn't give a single fuck about it. Mating and loving are two different things. 

Mates tend to fall in love within time, once they meet, they aren't instantly in love it takes time and patience. He did however fall in love with Rose. She was perfect. She's sweet, and beautiful. Her long hair waved and crashed to her hips and her blue eyes dragged him in more. Her soft milky skin drove him insane. Yeah, there are more glamorous vampires out there. Lidia being one of them. 

But Rose just captivated him. She made his cock hard. 

He felt his eyes blurry with tears that will never spill, thanks to his father vampires could never shed tears. For the dead cannot cry. Yet somehow, we are spirits in the form of humans, stuck with his father's curse. 

Souls are immortal, and that's what every human being has inside of them, once they died their soul would be reincarnated, on and on, searching for their other half. Vampires are dead souls that have taken the form of human with heighten powers. They were created because my father fell in love with a human created directly from God himself. 

But it's all bullshit, all of it! Abaddon's mind babble was interrupted by muffled cries. Dinah had woken up and the knifes he had put all over her had begun to fall out of her. The chains scratched the floor with each movement she made. She tried to beg to Abaddon, but it only made him angry. He hated hearing her voice. 

Dinah's neck was tightly wrapped with a chain that would dig its claws each time she moved. Although she didn't need the air it hurt her a lot. Dinah wanted to scream out so everyone could hear but she knew they wouldn't care. They loved and followed Abaddon. She held her pain inside as she watched him enjoy every minute of her pain. 

Abaddon was the man she has always loved, but he was a monster. She knew secrets about him, secrets no one knew. She has been with him for thousands of years. She has many times spied on him and listened to many of his conversations. 

She knew about his mother, Lilith never died. She was brought to the depts of hell when God flooded the earth, she then became the mother of demons. For thousands of years, they have been planning to overtake earth and make it theirs. Letting the demons that have been chained up free. Vampires have been roaming the earth for thousands of years but because they were born from Lilith who was purely created by God, they aren't all that evil. They do have their choices like a normal human, and they are immortal like the soul. But they aren't as evil as Lilith thought.