the first maid she saw

"Wait, so you're telling me you're the daughter of the Lady of the house!?" 

"Yeah!" Daniela chirped as she smiled with her eyes, also understanding just now that her Mother ruled the whole castle she lived in and the land surrounding it.

How you got yourself into this situation? 

You have absolutely no idea.

It was a regular day; cleaning, cleaning and even more cleaning. Up until you stumbled into this girl in the East Wing. She claimed to have accidentally exited her room and lost her way back, despite being a few feet away from it.

But it all didn't matter now that you were hooked up in a conversation with the redhead.

"Wow, since when?" You questioned her further, not understanding how the Lady got a daughter from one day to the next.. without showing signs of pregnancy?

"Since a few days?.." She asked with a question lingering in her tone.

"And you also have sisters, right?" 

Daniela nodded her head and folded her arms, "Two of them! I'm the youngest." 

You gathered all the pieces together and looked her in the eyes, "But if you've been her daughter for only a few days and have no memories aside from those days.. how come you look like as if you're 25 years old?" 

She opened her mouth but made no words, thinking for a second instead before shrugging her shoulders. "I got no idea, but I don't mind being in this body right now." 

So, this woman was Daniela Dimitrescu, the youngest of the three daughters of Alcina Dimitrescu; the Lady of Castle Dimitrescu, the place that you called your second home and where you will most likely spend the rest of your life.

You watched as she reached out under her pillow and pulled out a small diary of some sort, but when she opened it- all you saw were drawings what were supposed to resemble her sisters and her.

"The blonde is Bela, she's the oldest and very kind. She helps me a lot when something doesn't go right. And this one's Cassie, she's very distant from us when we're all together, but with me- she's like the best sister ever! And that's me, being the prettiest one at that." 

She really was the youngest child, as was to be seen- it kind of made you smile with glee.

"And you work here? So that means we'll see each other everyday?" Daniela tilted her head to the side when she closed the small book, putting all her attention back to you.

"I think you'll see me everyday, if you move into the castle in a whole.. but I have no idea when that'll happen." 

She pouted and leaned closer to you, "I'd love to see you everyday."

The glint in her eyes told you she truly was glad to be talking with you, and that made you feel loved in some sort of way. You couldn't remember the last time someone was that excited and happy to be talking to you.

"I'd like that too, Lady Daniela." You chuckled at her and watched as she got busy in her own world again- not being able to wait to see her everyday.