19. The sensation

//TW [M]//

//TW [M]//

...

What?

She's fucking with someone else, how could she be texting me?

My nerves went through an emotional roller coaster as a result of the flow of adrenaline through me.

Rosie: Are you on the bus?

Lisa: No. Getting a drink at Dave and Buster's across the street from the venue. How does Bea feel?

It wasn't her.

She didn't fuck that bus-bound chick! Oh god. I'm so... God.

I clenched my chest and let out the breath that had before seemed to be imprisoned inside and smothering me. Euphoria surged through me like a tranquillizer pistol, it was so intense.

Rosie: Still has a cold. I'm here, so she's with my friend Hailey. in front of your bus.

Lisa : Holy fuck! Don't move. I'm going back now.

I waited outside in the chilly air for at at least five minutes while rubbing my hands over my arms. The two individuals who had been making out inside the bus abruptly got out. The man was attractive, but he wasn't Lisa. Additionally, I was able to confirm that the participant was not Jisoo.

I despise myself for being this way.

Suddenly, a group of females gathered around the entryway. The guard could be heard saying, "Back. Back! Pass her by!"

I suddenly noticed Lisa pierce through the crowd of people. She entered through the mesh fence and started hurriedly scanning the area before focusing on me.

She approached me and encircled me in her arms as the chaos around us appeared to fade. I was so close to melting into her. She had a scent that was a cross between cologne, cigarettes, and beer. I wanted to take a bath in it because it was so enticing. I yearned to be covered in her.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "You're cold as ice.

"Just hold me. Keep me warm."

"I really need to do more than hold you right now." She pulled back to take me in, giving my outfit a once over. "Fuck," she growled. "Don't take this the wrong way, but why do you look like a whore?"