Rifts- M.YG

"Only rifts are left behind."

____________________________________

"Aaand finished!" You exclaimed as you gave your cake it's final finish. It was your anniversary cake. It was yours and Yoongi's one year anniversary of being in a relationship.

Let's just say, you were the perfect couple. He was perfect. He had the exact amount of protectiveness and adventurous traits in him. You had nothing to complain over or be sad about. He was everything you could ever ask for.

You finished packing the cake in a cute pink box and grabbed another bag which was a gift you bought for him along with your purse. You bought him tangerine shaped earbuds. He loved tangerine!

You flipped the board 'closed' that was hung on the door frame. You owned a small bakery. Although it didn't bring you much profit, it was enough for your daily expenses. Your parents were paying your rent. So, you led a pretty normal life.

As for Yoongi, he was a musician. He wasn't much famous but still held a good reputation among people. You planned to go right to his studio and surprise him.

*time skip*

You paid the taxi driver and asked him to keep the change. You grabbed your bags and came near his studio.

"Genius lab". You read out. You always tease him about how funny and iconic his studio name was. The studio would only open via password or Yoongi's fingerprint.

Luckily enough for you to surprise him, he had given his password to you. You slowly entered the password and slid the door making absolutely no noise.

You were about to take off your shoes because Yoongi is a clean freak, when you heard some weird noise. It was as if someone was in pain. You stood there silently and paid more focus to the source of voice.

It was Yoongi's voice!

"Was he in pain? Had he hurt himself? Obviously!" You thought and were to move forward bit stopped again.

"Mhhmmm- aaahh yes Yerum~ faster~ ahhhh~" you heard him say.

What was that?

What the actual fuck was that?

You stood there frozen not being able to understand what and whom to he meant that?

You quietly tiptoed and what you saw might've been the most heartbreaking sight you've ever witnessed after your brothers death which he knew.

Some unknown girl was giving him a handjob..

He was laid on the desk, covered in sweat with only his T-shirt on and his pants along with his boxers being thrown in some corner.

Ironically, the girl, who you think is Yerum was fully dressed.

Was he cheating on you? Or was he being forced? You had no idea. You didn't know how to react.

Your presence being unknown to them, they continued their filthy act.

"How dare you be in a relationship with her while I'm still alive? Huh? Did you forget our sweet nights we spent back in high school? Did baby boy really forget his Sugar mommy?"

You cringed at her choice of words. But remained to stay calm and look over the whole situation and then react.

"N-no.."

Your heart broke.

"'No' what babyboy? Who am I? Tell me who you belong to?"

You were stopping yourself from puking so bad.

"Y-you M-mommy~ ahhhh~ faster~ yes..just like t-that~"

It was enough you thought until she spoke again.

"You're breaking up with that filthy slut now. Call her up and tell that bitch who fucking owns you"

'Show time, hoes'

"You don't have to call me for that. You can keep your 'bAbYbOy' to yourself and fuck with him the way you want. I'm out."

You said looking at her before moving your gaze to him and spitting,

"We're over, fucker."

With that you left the scene with your bags and Yoongi shouting you to let him explain.

Explain? What was there to explain after you witnessed the whole scene with your own fucking eyes? Despite the tears in your eyes, you didn't stop.

Yoongi immediately called you but you ignored. He constantly kept calling you but you switched off your phone. At the end of the day, he would stop trying. You knew he would. Now that he has her 'Mommy' with him.

You hoped he would never contact you ever again asking forgiveness and understand that,

"Somethings are broken in such a way that you cannot reconnect them...only rifts are left behind"

•__________________________________•

I honestly don't know what genre this is💀. Maybe little bit of angst? Yeah, makes no sense but here we go👍🏼