REACTION {1}

How Seokjin and Namjoon would react when you reject them after they confess their feelings for you

______

Seokjin:

"No, Y/N. Don't make me do this the harder way. You won't like it."

Jin stated as his voice dropped a few octaves which slightly creeped you out.

"J-Jin, I want to focus on my career now. Moreover, you're a brotherly figure to me. I have never looked at you as a man."  You said.

"Oh! Darling...." he trailed off as he bent down to your level and whispered in your ear,

"how about I make you look at me as a man?"

He smirked as he pierced a needle into your neck and hugged you tightly. Your eyes widened as you struggled to get out of his grip in vain. Soon, everything started getting blurry before you completely fell into the temporary darkness.

Jin smirked looking at your now unconscious form.

****

You woke up in an unfamiliar room. It screamed luxury. Read walls with gold lines. But too bad you weren't admiring it. You started to panicked as you felt chains on your wrists and ankles. You were in the same clothes as yesterday. A white shirt and blue jeans.

You snapped your head when you heard someone clear their throat. Of course it was that sick bastard, Soekjin.

Your heart dropped to your stomach when he started climbing the bed hovering over your petite figure.

"I'll show you that I'm a man."

_________

Namjoon:

You stook shocked when your boss confessed that he loved you. You were beyond speechless.

" I'm sorry, sir. But I can't accept your proposal." You stated.

He suddenly got up from his chair and asked, "Why? Am I not good-looking? Well mannered? What's wrong in being with me? Please Y/N, I really love you."  He pleaded.

"Sir, it's unprofessional. I just can't. Please understand me." You replied.

He stood quite as if he were thinking and said "Okay. You're fired then. Now be my woman."

"What?!" You were shocked at how be fired you just because you didn't accept to be his girlfriend.

"Yes. There goes the need for professionalism." He said as he threw a crushed paper into the bin.

"Even then, I have a boyfriend and I still can't date you." You said with a glint of anger. Ofcourse you were annoyed at this immature behavior of his.

"You just made my job easier, Y/N."
He smirked.

"What?" You asked being confused.

"Now darling, be my girl or your boyfriend will be six feet below you. If you know what I mean." He said a threw a wink at you.

You were disgusted and terrified. How can he be this cruel?

"I'm leaving. I quit this job myself."
You said and were about to open the door but stopped dead in your tracks as you heard him say

"Oh! And I wouldn't mind sending your parents to heaven either"  You turned with tears in your eyes.

You believed him because he was crazy rich and powerful. That much you knew being his secretary.

"Please keep my family out of it. I will be your girlfriend"

He smirked and said, "that's what I thought. Now come here and fix what you've caused,baby" he unzipped his pants and that's when you saw his huge boner.

'Oh no.... what have I gotten myself into?'  You thought to yourself and went to please the cruel man keeping your dignity aside.