Crazy-JJK(pt.1)

Requested by FirePhoenix_007. I hope you like it!

_____

A/n: I'll be giving the reader a name in this one. Name's Aera.[my korean name😁]

You and Jungkook have been friends from your childhood. Same locality, you were neighbours and of course same school. He was 2 years older than you. But still behaved like a cute baby in front of you. You found him very cute.

Well, long story short you were in love with him but he was just comfortable with you as a friend.

You snapped out of your thoughts when someone turned on the tv. That someone being Jungkook. You recently moved out of your house amd to your surprise Jungkook's house was opposite to yours. Not that you were complaining. Jungkook was currently in your home, taking a shower because his water supply was delayed today.

"Yet another murder has taken place in t/n(town name). And as usual, the infamous killer has left his signature 'AJ' on the victim's body. The public is demanding more security and are scared for themselves and their families. What is the police doi-"

The lights went off.

"Jungkook?" You called out for him because he was always afraid of the dark.

"A-aera... where are y-you?" He asked being scared.

"Jungkook, I'm right here reach out your hand. I will hold it." You said.

"O-okay" he again stuttered. You  blame his mother for that. She always locked him in a dark room even at his slightest mistakes even when she knew he was claustrophobic.

You reached out your hand to hold his but instead of hand, you felt something soft. Stomach? No. It's not plain.

"Aera...w-what are you doing? That's not my hand. That's my stomach"

'Oh shoot! That were his abs..' you thought as you quickly retreated your hands and held his.

"There. I'm here now, don't be scared. Let's go and see what's wrong with the lights"

"Can we go to your room first? I left my clothes there. I-I just have a towel on.."

You cheeks flushed and you immediately answered,

"Okay! Be fast!"

_________

You plopped down the sofa after coming back from the basement. A plug had been disconnected from the DC. Jungkook fixed it. No sooner he plopped beside you.

He suddenly sat up straight and held your hands.

"Aera, I want to ask you something"

Your cheeks turned a bright red color as he touched you.

"Y-yes Jungkook. Go on." You replied shyly.

"What if, one day I ask you to be my girlfriend?" He stated out of the blue.

Your heart rate spiked up at this sudden question.

"I think I would say..yes" you answer.

"Be my girlfriend."

"Have you gotten a crush on someone? Are you practicing how to propose?" You laughed off because there was no way he would want you to be his girlfriend.

Or was there...?

"Aera. Let's date."

_____

To be continued....