Housewife-KTH(pt.1)

You were sent on this earth with the purpose of being my housewife and to please me, So do it.

____________________________________

"What, really? Ahaha! I can imagine." you laughed off as your cousin Jin-hee told you about her fight with her sibling yesterday.

You were currently in a family get-together, chatting with your cousin, the only person you feel comfortable with.

The function was organized by Jin-hee's parents,the Parks, them being your uncle and aunt.

Besides our family, that being you, your mom and dad, the Park family also had invited their friends whom you didn't know.

Mrs. Park came up to you "Mrs. Han. Let me introduce you to our friends. Please, this way."

Your mom stood up and dragged you along. It was boring conversing with those lady's who were decked up for just a normal get together. Not to mention their annoying comments which did nothing good to your insecure self.

Mrs. Park was to introduce you to the last remaining guest.

"Mrs. Kim, this is Mrs. Han, my brother's wife. Mrs.Han, this is Mrs. Kim, wife of the chairman of the Kim enterprises. I heard Y/N worked there, isn't it Y/Nie? Oh and Mrs. Kim this is Y/N. The girl I told you about earlier."

You and your parents first exchanged confused expressions with each other and passed it to Mrs. Park who told something totally out of context.

She cocked her eyebrows Indicating she would tell you later.

*time-skip*

"Mrs. Park, what were you going to tell us earlier? You said something to Mrs. Kim which I quite couldn't catch it."
Your mom inquired about the previous encounter.

"Ohh about that...Y/Nie could you please go there and be with Jin-hee? I have something to talk to your parents in private." Although you felt uneasy about it, you had no choice but to listen to her.

"Look hyung, Y/N is not getting any younger. She is 24 already. I heard the Kim's were looking for a bride for their only son, Kim...what was his name?.....Ah! Taehyung! Kim Taehyung. I also heard he's very handsome and is 28 now. He would be a great match for our Y/N. Mrs. Kim already agreed to this. She said she would convince her husband. Hyung, Unnie, please think about it. I just want Y/Nie to be happy." Mrs. Park said.

"Alright, sol-ra. We will think about it and inform you but don't expect us to rush." Your father replied.

"Okay Hyung."

_______________

Your POV:-

Today is my wedding and I am now getting my makeup done in the bride's room.

How I got here?

Well, long story short, let's just say that my parents are excellent manipulators. They forced *cough* convinced me to this marriage with some Kim Taehyung whom I haven't even known. I don't know what kind of person he is.

The most to care matter right now for me is the night.

The dreadful night.

I don't wish to have sex right on my wedding night. I want to be friends with my husband even if we are arranged, go on dates with him, fall in love with him, and then get intimate.

I hope he understands me and does not turn out to be just some handsome monster.

My makeup was done. There was a knock on the door and I looked up to see my mom. She came up to me, covered my veil and kissed my clothed forehead before guiding me out of my room.

The father walked me down the lavish and expensive looking aisle and handed my hand over to the man who is supposed to be my husband.

*time skip*
(Sorry lol I don't know that vows and stuff)

You were on a bed right now. The bed belonged to your husband.

Husband.

Wow...you are now married!

Your husband bought you to your new home (mansion) that his parents gifted to both of you as a wedding gift. They surely were insanely rich.

He dropped you at the mansion and left for somewhere. He said he would be back in an hour.

Oh please don't be gone to get the milk. You thought.

Your thoughts were interrupted by footsteps. That belonged to your new wed.

You were sure it was him because the doors had password. And the windows had alarms. No way in hell someone would break in.

There he was. In his full glory. He was monstrously handsome. It's like he came out of a book. He was so unreal. His body although was not that buff but he could easily manhandle you. He sure did have muscles and slight abs.

It was too late to realize that you saw his abs meaning he had taken off his shirt.

You panicked.

"Ummm, can we...? Like, just sleep?" You pleaded.

"We are going to sleep Y/N. It's our wedding night after all. God! Are you that desperate?" He asked followed by a chuckle.

He wasn't getting what you were implying to say. It was making you slightly frustrated and greatly scared.

"T-Taehyung, I meant just sleep not m-make love.." you trailed off.

"Why? Do you have someone else to do it with? Or am I not hot enough? What's wrong in sleeping with me?" He asked being a little furious.

"N-no! Taehyung...it's just that I'm not ready..I want to get comfortable around you before getting intimate" you replied.

" Silly Y/N, you think the world revolves around you? Pfft. My parents need a heir. That is why I married you not to make you comfortable" he mocked.

You were clearly offended and felt tears forming in your eyes.

"I-I thought you would understand m-me.." you stuttered as tears flowed down your cheeks.

"Stop this annoying drama and strip. Don't make me repeat."

______

Pt.2 will be out...idk when tho🙃