princess (2)

→︎ princess, two parts. + extra
→︎ word count: 10717.

fiancé historyteacherry is back and better than ever

this part is split up into different parts:

the first time hareena met
their first time having sex
+ another few surprises!

the smut contains choking, praise, edging, overstimulation & mention of a breeding kink

∿︎

October, 2011

"God, Sareena, would you hurry up?" Kristen complains once more, and you fake a groan of exhaustion.

A week ago, when your roommate had suggested you could attend a Halloween party, you'd immediately been apprehensive of the idea. You've never been particularly big on parties, and you've certainly never been to a college party where people of any age could easily slip into the crowds of drunken people.

She'd managed to wear you down, however, and dragged you into town to pick out an outfit a few days ago. Tentatively, you'd spent a while wandering around the shop, searching for something appropriate for the party, whilst also taking into consideration that it's late October. Eventually, after Kristen had long since chosen her own outfit and was beginning to grow antsy, you'd grabbed a costume from the rack and, with a million reservations building in your mind about this excursion, taken the plunge.

Your worries had only doubled whilst getting ready, slipping into your artificially blood-soaked clothes and painting makeup on your face to match. It's almost comical, considering your roommate's choice of dressing like an innocent angel, that you would wear a slightly-too-short nurse's outfit covered in blood.

Despite your anxiety about the night, Kristen had heard none of it, practically forcing you out of your dorm and in the direction of the highly publicised party. For the last few days, it's pretty much all anyone has talked about: what they'll wear, who they'll kiss and how much alcohol they'll drink.

For you, the first option was your only concern, since you're far too focused on your education to think about entering a relationship and you've never really drunk before. You have no intention of starting now, in an unfamiliar house surrounded by hundreds of strangers.

Kristen encases your hand in hers, continuing to drag you along the pavement no matter how much you half-heartedly fight against it. Honestly, she's a bit of a party animal; in the month and a half you've known her, you've already seen her absolutely plastered, make out with at least three different guys, as far as you're aware, and she's proved she more often than not wakes up with a hangover.

Despite her nighttime behaviour being entirely different to your own, you're so grateful to have been placed with her. She's a good friend, helping you with your studies and frequently running out to bring back an iced coffee to get you through the night of homework.

As you approach the house, you realise it's probably a fraternity place, judging by the sheer size of the building and the shadowed banners hung along the porch.

"Kris, wait," you call, almost drowned out by the music blasting inside.

She pauses, glancing at you with an eager grin imprinted onto her face. "What's up?" She asks, and you can practically feel her entire body vibrating with excitement.