princess (extra)

→︎ princess, two parts. + extra
→︎ word count: 4115

hi sooo i wasn't planning on writing any more for hareena but i'm absolutely obsessed with them so i decided to write this little extra!!!

just smut and cuteness — praise, unprotected sex, breeding kink (without the baby) and cockwarming

enjoy <3

∿︎

March, 2012

"Hi, pretty girl."

Harry's voice rings through the phone, painting an instant smile across your face.

"Hi, Harry."

"You sound happy," he notes, mirroring the joy he can hear in your voice as he settles down into bed.

"Mm, missed your voice," you answer honestly; during the first few weeks of your relationship, you'd been scared of being too clingy and potentially scaring him off, but nearly six months in, you know he could never judge you, considering he's the same.

He chuckles softly, playing absentmindedly with the ring on his finger. "You saw me yesterday, princess."

"I know, but I always miss you."

Your sincere admittance causes the smirk on his face to spread, and he feels like a teenage boy again as he fights the blush rising into his cheeks. "I miss you, too, Sareena. Wanna come over?"

As much as you'd love to leap at the offer, you can't forget about the piles of homework laid out across your bed. "I want to, but—"

He cuts you off, knowing exactly what you're like, "but what? Homework?"

"Yeah. A lot of it."

"When's it due?"

"Thursday."

"You can finish it tomorrow," he suggests, clearly eager to see you again. "I'll even help you with it, if you want."

"Really? You'll help me with physics?" You ask playfully, knowing full well how much he despises any kind of science. Honestly, you're not the biggest fan, but you knew signing up for an architecture course that there'd be a fair bit of physics involved, and you were always quite naturally good at the subject.

You can almost hear the grimace in his voice, "of course."

"Harry, I really do want to come over, but I have so much to do. You know my teacher is a bitch about homework," you complain, and he frowns at the tone of worry in your voice.

"Hey, princess. I'll ask you one more time, and then I'll leave you and your physics alone. Remember what you suggested the first time we had sex?" He asks, and the idea immediately springs to mind.

"Yeah," you answer, almost too quickly.

"If you come over, I'll give you just what you want."

A few moments of silence pass, and then your weak voice appears in his ear, "when can I come over?"

"Now. Right now, pretty girl."

"Half an hour," you confirm, ending the call and hopping up out of bed without a worry for your homework.

Just as you're about to hurry out of the room, the door opens, revealing Kristen. She smiles warmly when she spots you, "hey, Sar. Going somewhere?"

"Just Harry's," you answer, neatly piling your homework and textbooks together.