The conversation

*knock knock

Kiara just stares blankly at her bedroom door and sighed as it opened.

Her mum marched in. " we'll that was rude"

"Has she gone?" kiara replied harshly

" yes! She left because I was so embarrassed that my teenage daughter behaved so rudely to her!"

" you can't be serious" Kie said quietly under her breath.

"I'm not going to Blue Ridge! I refuse! How many times do I have to say it!" She shouts " bringing in one of their cult leaders isn't going to change that!" She adds.

" she was NICE! And you WILL enjoy it"

" no she wasn't and I won't, you never listen to me!"

" how can I?, you're never here!! How many nights have you slept here in your own house since you've been back huh?"

" AND WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS!!!" Kiara screams pulling a face of disgust.

Her mums face changes, she looks hurt, but then suddenly angry.

"You are a child Kiara! And you're out of control! Just because you got lost for a month doesn't mean that all forgotten! You're going, and that's final!" She screams

" NO!" Kie yells back

" I'm you're mother and you're still a kid! YOU'LL GO WHERE YOU'RE DAMN TOLD!!!" and with that her mum stormed out the room slamming the door behind her. *BANG kiara covered her ears and jolted for a second.

What the fuck just happened

She was silent for a moment and then just broke down. She bursts in to tears. After composing herself slightly she reached across her bed for her phone.

*Call JJ

" hey" he answered sweetly

" J" she sniffs

" what up, what's happened!" he said getting suddenly worried

" you've got to help me"

Suddenly her mum burst back through the door and snatched the phone out her hand.

" and no phone!" She shit the door seeing who was on the other end - JJ

" don't call again JJ, if you want what's best for my daughter, you and your friends will leave her alone. She's going to blue ridge so you won't see her again"

Before JJ can even say anything in response the line goes dead.

" shit"