Dealing With Capricorn..

- Capricorns love being able to do for themselves. Relying on others is not their cup of tea. They tend to adapt to being independent at a young age and never waiver in that way of thinking. This is why they require strong-minded people around them.

- They love affection and caring gestures. Don't smother them but instead show them you appreciate them, care for them and are not out to hurt them. And in doing this, they will give it to you right back.

- Something they speak exceptionally well is sarcasm. The kind that comes from left field leaving you without a comeback. Yes, they are the kings and queens of the "smart mouth". Not everyone will gravitate to this but when one lacks common sense, it irritates them.

- They strongly believe in actions, not so much your words. So if you're all talk, it will not work. You have to gain their trust, it's not easily given away. Capricorns love hard so it's not like they will just throw you to the wolves if they care for you. But their limit on bullsh*t is not high whatsoever.

- Don't expect them to open up to you right away. It takes time for them to feel comfortable enough to divulge their personal life story or problems. It's how they protect themselves. In their mind, what you don't know... you can't use against them.