How to Catch The Sign's Eyes

Aries: by being the most confident and "down" person in the group/room

Taurus: by being the most clean cut person in the room. smell good and dress good.

Gemini:  by being loud and spontaneous. if it looks like you're the funniest or funnest person in the room they will get curious about  you.  

Cancer: make the first move. they're so shy & will be so genuinely surprised & flattered you recognized them. this will help the come out of their shell. to really get their attention be mature and attentive.

Leo: you will catch a leo's attention if they find you funny and kind. also, compliments really do go a long way with them.

Virgo: be intelligent and have a witty sense of humor. they will definitely be intrigued by you and will want to try to pick at your brain for a couple of hours. 

Libra: be good looking or have a good sense of humor. laugh at their jokes and keep it going too. a good fashion sense will definitely be noticed by a libra. 

Scorpio: be dressed in all black or flirt very subtly and vaguely. throw them a wink. they like a mystery. leave them wondering: "what did they mean by that?"

Sagittarius: say a very blunt but honest comment or joke. they will laugh with you even if no else does. 

Capricorn: have lots of small talk and slowly they will open up more. they will be interested in you if you share the same dark humor and if you're intelligent.

Aquarius: join in on their weird conversations or join them when they're acting goofy. also, remembering small details about them will definitely earn you points.

Pisces:  saying sweet things to them and being attentive will definitely get you noticed. also, if you're creative or artsy they will definitely be intrigued by you.