♊ Gemini Confessions.♊

1) Sometimes I feel like my friends don't even treat me like a real friend. Like I know they love me and all that jazz but I feel like they treat me like a baby. They'll go do stuff but when I'm around they think I'm porcelain glass. I'm not the toughest but I guess I do get the good grades and have the more "geeky" persona but they know how I am around them- outlandish and fun and it's annoying me.

2) I have a old friend who is simply being very off, I don't know what's going on with him/her but this certain is an Aquarius and she kind of gets those feelings were she cuts off at some points for no reason and it makes me somewhat irritable but I never try to be... This certain friend can sound really dry or just angry at me and it hurts my feelings and I just simply hate that.

3) You know how sometimes you can be on top of the world but the feel like crap after!? That's how I feel all the time, sometimes I feel so happy but instantly I get so switched and I just feel angered or depressed but it's hard to keep it in but I don't like lashing on people.

4) Last one, I have a certain friend who's also a bit emotional to the point where this person turns on people, she's a cancer but- I don't know how to deal with her.