Danger

*A/N: This part depicts large amounts of violence and gore! Read at your own discretion, but most of all, remember, this is in no way a story really related to Stray Kids or any of the members, this is simply a creative story meant for fun. In no way would this ever be a thing that's acceptable or right, nor do I support these kind of activities or behaviors. Have fun and be safe!*

Chan is running down the hall, blindly running, I don't think he ever saw us, he just blasts past us and then a teacher whips around the corner. Minji is yelling down the hall for help and all of us start running, me towards Minji with Seungmin, Jisung, and Changbin, and the rest after Chan. When we get there the scene is horrifying. Minji is bleeding, bad. I look and realize she has no feet attached to her legs anymore. Without thinking I pick her up and start running towards the exit of the school. There's a hospital 2 blocks over and I was not about to waste time. Changbin stops me and grabs her from me and starts running, he has the same idea as me but he's way stronger.

All of us are running in a panic. My mind is having tunnel vision to the door when suddenly a teacher runs in front of us to try to stop us. Jisung grabs my arm to pull me to him and he spins us passed the teacher with ease and out the doors we go. How the hell did this even happen and why was that lady trying to stop us from leaving?

We make it all the way down to the hospital where they get her in a bed immediately without hesitation as soon as they see us. Seungmin is standing in shock next to me in the waiting room while Changbin and Jisung go back with Minji. I pull out my phone and call her parents to tell them where we are and what happened, and I call my mom.

"Mom?"

"Yes honey? What's wrong aren't you in school?"

"Mom, something happened."

I explain what happened and that I feel like something is going on at the school and I don't want to be there anymore. She silently sits for a few minutes making me wonder if she knows, but then she asks where I am now, I tell her where, and she says she will be here soon. I still have this really uneasy feeling, like there's something off with her.

"Hey... Seungmin?"

"Yeah? Is there something wrong?"

"Yeah actually... We should leave. Tell Jisung and Changbin to come out, we need to go now."

"Why? Isn't she your friend?"

"Yes, she is, my problem is my mom... she was... odd."

"How odd?"

"Well you know how giddy and childlike she was when she saw I was talking to you guys?"

"Yeah?"

"She wasn't like that just now, and I know I just told her something traumatic and worrisome but... she wasn't worried, she was... bland. She had no emotion and there was a sense of urgency to get here. She has never been like that before, and I don't know I feel like there's something off."

He nods and goes back to get Changbin and Jisung, he says no time to explain, that I'll explain while we are walking, but that we had to go now, and to not argue it's urgent.

"Junhee, are you okay? You look paler than usual."

I nod and just walk quickly towards the park, it has a covered wooded area that we can hide in pretty well. I have my bag on me so I have a change of clothes but I'm not sure about the guys and I feel like we should tell the others where to meet us and when so that they can tell us what's going on.

I lead the guys into the heavy part of the woods and find a very small clearing in the dense part off the trail, we made sure to cover our tracks there we didn't want to run the chance of possibly being searched for by K9s so we dumped water in mass amounts down the main part of the trail so they wouldn't be able to track us.

"Okay will you please explain, we just left your friend at the hospital bleeding out with dismembered feet. Why would you do that?"

I explained the phone call and all of the staring back at the school, giving more details than I gave before at the hospital making all of them feel uncomfortable and confused on how they didn't notice. Then we all remembered Chan and the rest.

"Quick someone message Chan."

"No Seungmin not Chan, his phone might not be on him. The only one with his phone on him at all times is Hyunjin, we have to try messaging him. Everyone turn off your ringers and vibrate just in case, just silence the phones entirely."

We all do that and start texting, not the group chat though, we text him privately asking him various questions to prove who he is and then telling him where to meet us and to tell us everything once they break out of the school.

"It feels like we are fugitives now..."

"I'm worried."

"What's going to happen to us?"

I'm sitting silently, thinking, I feel uneasy still but more so about what will happen to Minji rather than us now. It's not normal, none of this is normal, and I want to know what is going on as much as they do but I need to think us through rather than trying to solve the mystery right now. All the while my vision is becoming gradually brighter.

We hear a crack like someone snapped a twig. Suddenly 5 people tumble out of the shrubbery and suddenly I'm underneath Seungmin.

"Are you okay?"

His dark eyes are concerned, I guess because I didn't hear the noise of the others joining us.

"Yeah, I'm alright."

Something about him has changed. Why does he not look... grey anymore? In fact, they ground under me, the grass, it looks... different.

"You see it too?"

Seungmin is looking right at me now. I've only known him for maybe a month now, why would this be happening so soon? It's not real, those aren't colors breaking my vision, I don't love him.

"No, I'm sorry, I'm just lost in thought, unless you mean that bug on my hand no I don't see anything."

I mumble it but he hears it and looks sad. So he sees colors already. I guess so much for that with him. As we all know, even if we do see colors once we fall in love, love at first sight is a scam and a lie. He must have loved someone before me, so he's just a good friend to me.

The grey comes back to my vision and I sit up.

"What happened Chan?"

He tells us the story.

"We went home to our parents and I told them that I could see colors and talked about Junhee and Minji to them, she went home and did the same about me, and then our parents called the school to tell them we could see color and that we needed to be fixed into the special class. Little did we know the special class would be just the two of us.

They bring us into this solid white room and assign us our seats, then they tell us it's okay to take a nap. Neither of us were feeling very tired at all but they gave us some water to help us relax and we did very quickly fall asleep. Next thing we know first bell is ringing and they have a teacher in the room with us, she tells us what page in our books to turn and we do what she says. All was good until the period before lunch.

We started feeling anxious, both of us were getting stressed being alone in this plain white room that had nothing other than a board, two tables, and our chairs and things we brought. When they came in with our lunch Minji snapped and yelled asking what we had done wrong, to which they said nothing but that we shouldn't be seeing color this early and they wanted to study us. It made us terrified, she started crying and I started looking for a way out, until she tried to stand up and we both noticed our ankles cuffed to the legs of the chairs. I then started frantically trying to find something, and then I saw her hair pin, when the teacher left I told her to use her pin to unlock her ankle cuffs.

She manages to get free even though she is shaking, and I tell her to stay there and toss me the pin, in case they come back to the room. I break free from mine and then the door opens, and we grab our bags and run. I didn't what happened behind me but I eventually noticed Hyunjin tackling the teacher that was chasing me and telling me to keep running. Once everyone regrouped Hyunjin told us about the texts and we came here."

"Chan... they cut her feet off."

"THEY WHAT?!"