What in the World?!

A/N: Hey! Just a warning there will be depictions of violence, blood, and strong language in this part! Remember, this story is all for fun, in no way do I condone these things or support them, please be mindful of this. Also! This story in no way is a word of what I wish on people or members in it, if you take the names and change them this story becomes just a regular fiction book, so remember, this has nothing to actually do with Stray Kids or any people written in! That said, please read at your own discretion and mind yourself!

We shush him and tell him to be quiet because there's some strange things happening and that I was good to trust my intuition. We sit in silence for a long while listening for any sounds of anyone looking for us. The silence becomes unbearable and I run to the bushes to change clothes. I stumble out of the bushes in leggings and a loose shirt. The guys all look at me and I make eye contact with Seungmin who's smiling lightly.

"So what's the plan? Because the way I see it any plan involving Chan will end up with someone dying on account of Minji."

Jeongin has a point and I check my phone. I missed a call from my mom so I call her back.

"Hey mom what's up?"

"Where the hell are you?"

"I'm sorry? Since when do you swear?"

"Where are you Junhee. You need to tell me right fucking now."

"Mom, I'm sorry, but they hurt my best friend and attacked my new friends. I won't be telling you where I am until you tell me what's going on. You were hiding something from me and lying to me and I want answers before you get anything out of me. At the very least you could tell me how Minji's doing since she's pretty badly injured, but instead you curse at me and threaten me."

"She's gone."

I freeze. What did she just say?

"Wh-what?"

"She died. Bled out in the hospital while you and your friends were busy running off doing God knows what and making things more complicated for me and your father. Be a good girl and come home and say your final goodbyes to her, while you still can at least."

"No."

"What did you just say to me young lady?"

"I said no. You still haven't explained to me all the things you were hiding from me and lying to me about and all you have to say is 'come home' and 'be a good girl.' I'm not stupid mom, you can spill it or I'll find out for myself on my own."

There's silence on the other end of the call and then a deep sigh.

"Just come home sweetheart."

"Bye mom, I'm turning my phone off now."

I hang up the call without hesitating and shut off my phone to prevent tracking. I look at the other guys in the clearing with me who had all also changed clothes, and Chan is staring me down looking worried and furious. I walk over to him and give him a hug without saying anything and the rest realize what's happening, Hyunjin and Changbin grabbing onto his shoulders to hold him still. As I let go of him his breathing speeds up and his eyes go wild. He takes out his phone and shuts it off too, as do the others and they all look at me.

"What's the plan at this point? You have to have something in mind."

I look around at the very distinguishable group in front of me and think. Then an idea pops in my mind.

"I have some masks, how much money does everyone have on them?"

Some wads of cash started being pulled out of pockets and counted, we don't have a lot but it's enough to get us on the bus to the next city over. Then I realize that that's not the best idea since it's public transport. I shake my head and think. The only way would be to get a car of our own and leave as a group, but I can't drive.