Boom

A/N: This chapter is the last one for this book, it depicts a lot of violence, traumatic situations, and violent activities, it also has pretty dark situations written into it. Read at your own discretion, and remember, this story is all fun, it's in no way related to any people/members used as characters, nor does it show my thoughts/ideas/wishes for the people mentioned. Any locations and people mentioned in this part who are real people and not just the idols are pure coincidence! Enjoy!

Our plan was simple, get in get out. Seungmin has a bomb and the two of us are going to slip in during the political race. All we have to do is place it in the center of the building, it's where all the information about our lives is and I want it to be destroyed so they have nothing left and have to stop this. Of course this wasn't the only goal with setting off a bomb in the middle of the building, the other reason was to kill as many leaders of the projects as possible in one go rather than plan a massive assassination thing. It'll take more than one boom boom but that's all we have, so we have to make it count. The race is in 20 minutes and I'm sliding down the halls dressed as an employee pushing a cleaning cart down the halls trying to not get caught. All we have to do is place it and leave, and right now we are in the second part of the plan, leaving. We are going to leave and press a button in a café down the road and watch from a distance.

I turn the corner and we push to the side door where the dumpster is, we weren't seen and no body seems to have suspected us at all. Now all we have to do is walk away. Simple as that, we just leave now.

"Lim Junhee."

Mom. I ignore her and continue walking pretending to not know her. She grabs my shoulder and turns me around, thankfully all of us had prosthetics added to our faces to change our look, and my ID says I'm someone else, so I simply have to brush her off and tell her she has the wrong person.

"You have the wrong person ma'am. Let me go."

I shrug her hand off me and try to walk, only to be stopped by a bulky man stepping in front of me. I try to turn and walk the other way, I just have to get away from the building, that's it. Seungmin already managed to get away, I stayed behind to make sure things went smooth. I can't have them follow me though, and if I try to run they'll know it's me. I look around for some way to get away from them. I see someone looking my direction and look scared so they walk over to help.

"Is something wrong?"

"Yeah, this lady thinks I'm someone else and won't let me go. I feel like I shouldn't have to show her my ID for her to leave me alone is there any way you can help me out here?"

"Ma'am, she says she doesn't know you. You can't harass people like this for no reason."

She huffs and says fine as she leaves with the bulky man. They go inside for the race and I thank the guy for helping me. I leave and go somewhere else that isn't with my friends, making sure I'm not being followed. In 10 minutes the building will explode and go up in flames and my mother will be lost with everyone else in the building. It won't kill everyone, but almost all of them, and everyone will at least be injured. I walk inside a café and smile and order a coffee and sit to eat. I'm not the one with the button, and as I drink my coffee and wait, I get a text from Minho asking on a countdown. I tell him to set a timer for 5 minutes, make sure it's a silent timer and to press the button as soon as the countdown ends, not a second too late.

I drink my coffee and watch YouTube videos on my phone with headphones, the rest are doing the same to seem inconspicuous. This is it, my mother and the government's downfall. They messed with the wrong kids and now they'll learn. Once this is done we go home and leak all of the files to the internet. I made sure we wait until the moment the building blows before posting anything, leave no one to look for the perpetrators who outed their secrets.

5

4

3

2

1

BANG. The building collapses and the screams of people on the streets fills the air to the point I have to act like I'm scared too, and I join the crowd in running away. The meetup location is pretty far so I should be able to run with the crowd and make sure that I'm not suspected of anything. I run and run and soon get to the spot where the car pulls up to get me. I climb in and see Jeongin sitting in the backseat looking down. He wasn't part of the plan at all, when did he get here.

"Minho. Explain."

"He was there when I pulled away, I think he hid in the back to see what we were doing. It makes sense since Chan and Seungmin were the only other ones who knew what was going on."

"Let's just get back to the house and finish this. Finish it for good. I don't want to keep hiding like this."

"Junhee it's been 5 years, you're fine you know? I know that you outed yourself to save Chan and Minji but they probably forgot."

"They in fact didn't forget, my own mother stopped me on the street and I had to enlist the help of a stranger. They were going to take me inside and question me and I barely got away. Let's leave."

Minho pulls away and we head off to his grandma's house. She was making fresh kimchi for us when we left and she was thrilled to see what we would accomplish so no doubt she would be watching the TV to see what happened when it did. As we pull into the driveway she comes running out to greet us and smiles widely.

"No survivors have been found, however 4 have been identified, and Junhee your parents are down for the count as well as the head of the testing departments, the people who hurt you are gone. What's your next plan?"

"Files. All of them. They're all going on the internet on an anonymous forum with a burner computer on an untraceable IP address. No one will know who did it, when they did it, why, but they'll know it happened and it won't be deleted because that would be suspicious. However, they'll be looking for me for years again, I announced my presence 2 years ago to help Chan and Minji escape, so I'll have to stay hidden for a good long time in order for them to drop that it was me who did any of this."

She nods and guides us inside, we eat and then post all of the files, the folders, all of it. Within hours it gained millions of views and spread everywhere. The government tried to get rid of it but so many people saved it and reposted it that it was impossible for them to get rid of it. It started revolts, and boycotts, and all sorts of consequences against the government. They were overthrown within days, but they didn't give up on me that easily.

A few years go by, and now I'm freely walking around with Seungmin on a date at the beach. He's smiling and happy, with me holding his arm like I always do. Things have worked out better than we even thought they would, better than we planned, better than expected for sure. He stops and says he wants to take pictures of the sunset. I smile and walk over to the shoreline and as I turn I see him down on a knee with a box. He doesn't get the words out before I say yes and tackle him into a hug. Looks like this is an amazing end to the story, with a double wedding because dear God did Chan go all out with the proposal, Seungmin was smart with the minimalist idea. Things are great, the colors seem so much brighter than they ever were, and this life.... This beautiful life. It's been a wild ride, but I'm glad it happened, even if I did commit mass murder of politicians and then post legal documents to the internet.

The best way to end it all, is with a smile, this is the best way to do it. Jisung and Minho ended up going out for a while, and I'm pretty sure that ended in a great relationship, Changbin and Felix were the same way, meanwhile Hyunjin refuses to fall in love with anyone the way I used to, so he will find his person some day. Jeongin hasn't gotten himself in the world yet out of fear of a broken heart, so he will when he's ready, and Shin Minha was arrested for harassment of a celebrity. The world is bright and happy with good endings for everyone so far, and I think this is where I end my story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This may be the end of Junhee and Seungmin's story, but look out for the other perspectives of the other pairs made here! And possibly a solo perspective from Hyunjin! Who knows! This is just book 1 of the Colors series!