Chapter 1/ •Coping•

I sat there watching the Tiktok edit on repeat. The Packson edits have been all over Tiktok, and everyone knows social media ruins every relationship. I can't cope with the fact that the boy I'm falling for so hard, is being shipped with one of the members. I can't deal with the heartache in my chest every time an edit pops up on my FYP. We are just friends, and Jackson knows that. I just need to convince myself now...

/////////////

I hear a knock on my door which snaps me out of my daydream.
"Yeaahhh? What'chu need?" I call out.
"Are you not coming to dinner? Everyone is ready?" Ace calls out from the other side of the door.
"SH$T!" I whisper under my breath. I've been too busy on my phone I totally forgot to finish getting ready. I jump up off my bed and trip over the blankets on my floor.
"Yoo what's going on in their?" Ace laughs.
"HOLD ON!" I yell slipping on my Nike Blazers, and rolling my black, baggy jeans over them. I touch up my hair and fix my top. I open up my door before nearly running into Ace.

He's wearing a backwards, blue fitted hat with a pair of navy blue joggers and fitted black shirt. I look his outfit up and down before nodding my head in approval.
"What? I need your opinion on my fits for dinner?" He question holding up his hands.
"Just making sure you don't make a fool of yourself" I tease through a smile before running down the hallway.
"Bro what's gooood?!" Ace giggles back before chasing me downstairs.