Chapter 3/ •Dinner ready•

We ran down the stairs to see the front door wide open, and everyone in cars ready to go.
"Cmon guys I'm hungry!" I hear Kristian yell from an open car door.
We run out the door before closing it behind us, and hopping into Thomas and Mia's car. We all squish in the backseat with Ace on top of Kristian, and me and Jacob squished into the two other seats.
"Dude there's no way this is legal" Ace says concerned before Thomas drives off.
"It's fine we're Tiktokers, we do what we want" Jacob teases before getting yelled at my Mia.

////////////

We all hop out of the car to greet the rest of the members. Everyone's ready and eager to eat, so we all walk into the restaurant.
"Naomi. How are you today?" The voice shocks me at first before turning around to see Jackson. My heart pounds and I can't keep myself from smiling.
"I'm good. I haven't seen you all day" I reply back, trying to keep my cool.
"I know." He says with such little emotion, his eyes staring straight ahead. I look up at him and he looks down at me. His smile falls into place, shaping his face so perfectly, the dimples forming on his cheeks give me the butterflies.
I must have been staring too long before I notice everyone already walking away to the table. I quickly glance back up to Jackson before rushing away to follow the others.

///////////

We are all seated at the table when Thomas pulls out his vlog camera. He starts filming mid way through Ace and Kristian's story about their third grade girlfriend that they shared.
"And you guys thought this was cool?!" Thomas laughs, shaking his head.
The conversation goes on for a few more minutes and I zone out before Thomas says my name.
"So you guys have been friends your whole lives?"
Thomas is looking at me Ace and Kristian, obviously intrigued by what they have said.
"Yeah our parents have been best friends since before we were born, so when me and Kristian were born we didn't really have a choice" Ace jokes before continuing. "Naomi was born only a few years later so we've basically been best friends our whole lives."

////////

Conversations and jokes continue for another hour before we decide to head back home. We are all waiting to start piling back into cars before Jackson pulls me aside.
"Hey Naomi. Your a really good friend, and I can trust you right?" He questions. I nod my head in reply, curious as to what he's going to ask. "If I'm going to be completely honest with you, I haven't grown this close to someone this fast in a long time, and I feel like we have something special." My heart pounds, my mind is racing through a thousand thoughts. What could he possibly be asking....

///////