Chapter 5/ •Another POV•

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to rant like that" I said.
"Hey, it's okay. You should have told me Nai!" Ace says giggling. "I would have set you up! C'mon now, you know me!"
I laughed. I've known Ace all my life, and he's always had my back.
"I guess I was so scared of loving a member I..." the words scraped the back of my throat as I said them.
"Nai, you don't have to be scared." Ace walked over to me and sat beside me. "I've been there. And don't ask questions because I know your the person to do that." Ace says pointing a finger at me sarcastically.
"Jackson obviously doesn't see how amazing of a girl you are, so it's not meant to be..."

//////////

Aces POV

"Jackson obviously doesn't see how amazing of a girl you are, so it's not meant to be..."
I laid in my bed thinking if the words I said. I couldn't have been more obvious. Knowing Naomi my whole life has been putting me in a difficult situation. I want to love this girl. It's become so easy to hide my feelings, but I can't keep them in much longer. Naomi is so caught up with Jackson that she won't see what's right in front of her.
"Kristian?" I say.
"Whaaaat." Kristian groans.
"This is a really weird question, and it has to stay between us two."
"And Naomi right?" Kristian said hesitant.
"NO. Dude I swear if you tell her, it will be the end of our friendship." Kristian just looked at me, taking in what I just said.
"Okaaaayy... sooo what is it?" Kristian said.
"Okay basically Uhm... I know I'm going to sound like a duche saying this but... I really like Nai and I always have but I'm too scared to say anything or do anything because I know it won't only ruin us but the whole group. It's so hard to keep hiding my feelings, and I've done it for so long now that it's basically like blinking. I can't stand when she talks about other guys, or guys talk about her, because I just want to tell her, and I want to love her." All the emotions and feelings I've been bottling up were now out. Kristian just stared at me...

/////////

"Dude you got this. Just go over what I told you and stick to the plan!" Kristian said hyping me up.
"What if it doesn't work Kristian, what if it ruins everything. Then I'm fucked." I was so nervous about this plan, I knew I couldn't do it.
"Ace dude, you got this. Remember, don't just call her to the side to talk. It's gotta be natural. Wait for a moment when it's only you two, and tell her." Kristian said.
"I can't just tell her out of nowhere Kristian! That's not how this works!" I was so anxious.
"Right. Here's the thing. You wait it out. Start giving her hints, and make some settle moves." "You got this Ace, you got it..."

/////////