Ch.3-On the case

In Chief Bogo's office, he was really giving both Judy and The Bad Guys an earful.

Bogo:Abandoning your post, inciting a scurry, reckless endangerment of rodents but - to be fair - you did stop a master criminal from stealing two-dozen moldy onions.

Judy:Mmm, hate to disagree with you, sir, but those aren't onions. Those are a crocus variety called Midnicampum holicithius. They're a Class С botanical, sir. Well, I grew up in a family where plant husbandry was kind of a thing--

Wolf pinched the bridge of his nose.

Wolf:You're not exactly helping your case, fluffbutt.

Bogo:Shut your tiny mouth now

He put the bag away.

Judy Hopps:Sir, we got the bad guy. That's my job! And their job, too!

Chief Bogo:Your job is putting tickets on parked cars!

He then turned to The Bad Guys.

Bogo:And you lot have no business here!

Then another cop, Clawhauser, came on the intercom.

Clawhauser:Chief, uh, Mrs. Otterton's here to see you again.

Bogo:Not now.

Clawhauser:Okay, I just didn't know if you wanted to take it this time, she seems really upset...

Bogo:NOT! NOW!

Diane:Someone's got anger problems.

Judy:Sir, I don't wanna be a meter maid. I wanna be a real cop.

Shark:And helping people is what WE do.

Bogo:(To Judy)Do you think the Mayor asked what I wanted when he assigned you to me?!

Judy: But, sir, if-

Bogo:Life isn't some cartoon musical where you sing a little song and your insipid dreams magically come true! So let. It. Go.

Later, the aforementioned Mrs.Otterton came in, with Clawhauser behind her.

Otterton came in, with Clawhauser behind her

Mrs.Otterton:Chief Bogo, please! Five minutes of your time, please!

Clawhauser:I'm sorry, sir... I tried to stop her, she's super slippery... I gotta go sit down...

Julie:I did not think I'd see a slow cheetah in my life, but here we are...

Bogo:Ma'am, as I've told you, we're doing everything we can.

Mrs. Otterton held up a picture of her husband.

Mrs. Otterton:My husband has been missing for ten days. His name is Emmitt Otterton.

Bogo:Yes, I know.

Mrs. Otterton:He's a florist. We have two beautiful children. He would never just disappear.