Ch.13-Train Chase

The weasel named Duke Weaselton was sell bootleg movies on the street.

Weasel:Ha-ha! Well, hello! Step right up. Anything you need, I got it.

Weasel:All your favorite movies! I've got movies that haven't even been released yet!

(A/N This is one of my personal favorite jokes in the movie)

Weaselton:Hey, 15% off. 20! Make me an offer! Come on!

Nick: Well, well. Look who it is, the Duke of Bootleg.

Weaselton:What's it to you, Wilde? Shouldn't you be melting down a pawpsicle or something?

He immediately recognized Judy.

Weaselton:Hey, if it isn't Flopsy the Copsy.

Judy:We both know those weren't moldy onions Ms.Raccoon and I caught you stealing. What were you gonna do with those Night howlers, Weselton?

Weaselton:It's Weaselton! Duke Weaselton! And I ain't talking, Rabbit. And there ain't nothing you can do to make me.

He flicked his toothpick in Judy's face. The group looked at each other slyly. Snake coiled around him and and they got in their cars.

Weaselton:You better release me right now before I-

He was cut off by Snake giving him a death glare. That got him to shut up for a while.

Nick:Nice death glare.

Snake:Heh heh. Being an ex-criminal has its benefits.

They took Duke to Mr.Big and explained everything to him.

Mr.Big:Ice him!

One of the polar bears held him over the ice pit.

Weaselton: You dirty rat! Why are you helping her? She's a cop!

Mr.Big: And the godmother to my future granddaughter.

Fru Fru came in who was now pregnant.

Fru Fru: I'm gonna name her Judy