Ch.6-Mr.Big

They made their way to the Limo service and saw that it was locked up for the night.

Shark:Closed! Great.

Nick:Hm. And I will betcha you don't have a warrant to get in, hmm? Darn it. It's a bummer.

Julie:You wasted our time on purpose!

Nick:My dear, I have a fake badge. I would never impede your pretend investigation.

Judy: It's not a "pretend investigation". 

She pulled out Emmitt's photo.

Judy:Look, see? See him? This otter is missing. Not to mention, this whole missing mammal thing, could be connected to someone they have been after for a while now.

Nick:Well, then they should've gotten real cops to find them.

Piranha:THAT'S IT!!!

He was about to attack Nick but Shark and Snake stopped him. Though, they were having a hard time holding him back.

Tarantula:What is your problem? Does seeing us fail somehow make you feel better about your own sad, miserable life?

Nick grinned.

Nick:It does, 100%. Now, since you're sans warrant, I guess we're... done?

Judy sighed.

Judy:Fine. We are done. Here's your pen.

Judy began to hand Nick the pen but she then tossed it over the fence.

Nick:Hey! First off, you throw like a bunny. Second, you're a very sore loser.

He then began to climb the fence.

Nick:See you chumps later! So sad this is over. I wish I could've helped more!

He landed on the other side but was surprised to see Judy and The Bad Guys on the other side.

Julie:The thing is, you don't need a warrant if you have probable cause.

Wolf:Plus, we're pretty sure we saw a shifty lowlife climbing the fence.

Nick was in utter shock.

Julie:So you're helping plenty! Come on!

They began searching all over the parking area.

Diane:2-9-T-H-D-0-3... This is it! Guys, over here!

They opened the limo door, and cold mist from the inside came out. Julie then picked up a tuft of fur on the floor.

Julie:Looks like polar bear fur.

Shark:Can we hurry this up. I don't do well in cold.

Snake:Ditto

Nick suddenly jumped back from shock.

Nick:Oh my God!

Tarantula:What? What?!

Nick pulled out a few CD's

Nick:The velvety pipes of Jerry Vole!

Everyone looked at him annoyed. Julie handed Judy the fur, who put it in a bag.

Nick:But on CD. Who still uses CDs?

Nick then opened the window to the back of the Limo, and was stunned.

Nick:Uh, guys. If that otter was here...he had a very bad day...

They peaked through the window to see the back had claw marks everywhere!