Betrayal

I woke up the next morning and felt like my brain was fried my mouth tasted gross and my eyes still burned a bit from sleep.
I slowly rose my body from the mattress I had slept in and stretched my limbs. My head ached and my body throbbed.

I knew today was gonna be a shit show, when wolves get together to celebrate anything it was pure chaos.
Daniel's party was happening tonight and I couldn't wait for this day to end. The Alphas words from the night hung over my head like cloud of doom .
i walked upstairs to the Omegs kitchen rubbing my eyes and yawning so I wouldn't look like a zombie and see the amount of people already gathered.
everyone was sitting around the large table talking or eating.
I decided to sit in between the twins mickey and Ethan they were usually okay Mickey was sometimes a bit overly friendly with me but I just acted like I didn't know.

" morning sleepy head you look like shit"
Ethan commented
"shut the hell up you look like you haven't gotten any sleep either and your eyebags are huge" I snapped back sarcastically.

I walked over to the small island that held the coffee maker and cups  and poured myself some coffee.
the moment the molten hot liquid hit my lips I sighed it was like sunshine in a mug I needed this.
when I finally finished my coffee i looked around for food and just picked a plain piece of toast and apple then situated myself back in my seat next to dumb and dumber ,

"so Sammy did you sleep okay? did everything go ok yesterday? I heard you passed out" stupid Mickeys voice made me jump and spill some of my coffee juice down my shirt.
"Yeah yeah I did I'm fine now can we please change the subject"
Mickey just shrugged and put his arm around me
"alright anyways Sammy, why aren't you dressed yet? we're leaving pretty early so we should leave right after breakfast"

looking at mickey in the eyes very confused
"where are we going exactly??"
"to set up the party of course!" I slammed my forehead down on the table and groaned loudly.
This was going to be a long day, I hate party's  so much.
I had a feeling that tonight was going to be one long ass day.

my thoughts were confirmed almost immediately afterwards I was walking out of the Omegas quarters and ran into what felt like a brick wall which resulted in me falling on my ass
"ah fuck!"

I looked up at what I had just come in contact with and in front of me with the sun pouring in from behind him was a giant monster of a man. he was looking down at me in pure disgust like he had stepped in dog shit.
"what where your going bitch!"  The guy bellowed his face twisted into a menacing sneer.
"Im sorry I wasn't paying attention"
"are you fucking kidding I should kick your ass"
"oh I'm really sorry"
"why you little-"

I felt arms wrap around my waist, I looked back and saw it was Alpha Daniel his arms tightened around me protectively as he spoke "let the kid go jackass"
Dan growled " keep your bitches in line boy!" shouted growling at Dan then stormed off in a rush  probably going to find something else to piss himself about or start another fight.

" oh my god i am so sorry" I looked up at Dan, my cheeks flushed red from embarrassment.
"it's alright Sammy" he smiled at me "how you feeling?" he asked.

I stood up slowly stepping away remembering I was supposed to be avoiding him today.
"I'm okay,me and the twins are gonna be heading down to the field to decorate in a minute"  I replied trying to sound normal
I didn't look at him but I could sense his gaze on me "hey Sam I know you're not happy about this whole thing about me training to be alpha plus the party and you know I'm doing this so you can have a place here I'll always protect you "
I nodded  "yeah I know...but..."
I trailed off hoping he would fill in the rest of the word for me but he didn't he just continued to stare,
" what is it Sam"
he asked.

I looked at him and gulped but I couldn't help myself I blurted out the next few words  " i just really need to shit!" I internally facepalmed myself.
"okay well then I'm gonna go and let you handle your business sis" Dan chuckled as he walked away

we all finally made it out to the field it was pretty chilly out as fall had just started settling in the leaves had started to change too I should have worn a thicker jacket I thought to myself oh well too late now.

the first thing we needed to do was get the large logs to the fire pit, I wasn't very strong so I just stood there telling Ethan and Mickey the best way to place the wood.

we started getting out folding chairs and set them randomly around coolers full of beer and other drinks some of us had started cooking large slabs of meat on the bit pit grills it all seemed to be going smoothly.
After finishing our work we headed over to the bonfire.

I took off my shoes and threw them at the edge of the field. I walked up to the center of the field to spin and threw my arms in the air enjoying the feel of the soft grass under my feet i closed my eyes letting the cool breeze wash over me
it felt so familiar giving me a calming sensation over me and I opened my eyes to see Mickey staring at me.
"what?" I asked.
"you're glowing" Ethan said
"what are you talking about mick?" I laughed nervously.

"well lets get this party started shall we" Daniel yelled from across the field with hundreds of pack members and guest behind him.