Mine

POV Kacy

Me and alpha Daniel had both taken a seat on the two couches directly across from each other.

Daniel was obviously nervous to talk about what he just saw between me and his baby sister.
he was just staring at the coffee table between us his brow furrowed,
then he lightly slapped his hands on the wooden table top letting out a deep sigh,
"so what did I just watch alpha?? are you sleeping with my sister?!" he looked pretty pissed.
"Dan it's not like that" I argued.
" ha, oh really because that's what it looked like to me" He stood up, a vein popping out of his forehead,

"Do you realize you could kill her?! she a human for fucks sake, and what about when you find your Goddess given mate?" Daniel whined, but he was still going so I couldn't even get a word in.
but  in all honesty his love for Samantha was making me smile he really cared about her.
"why the fuck are you smiling??" he was starting to raise his voice when we both heard the bedroom door open and Samantha being held up by ghost using the over grown mutt like a crutch walked out, and damn did she look cute in my clothes they were ten times to big for her but just seeing them on her made me excited because it meant she was mine all mine, "hey not all yours she's mine too" gray complained,
"you wish pup I don't share " I told him bluntly making  him whine and hide himself away in the back of my mind.

she began to struggle as she walked and I shot up to help her, but she held up her hand to stop me.
"I've got it Kacy I've gotta start walking to get my legs back okay "she told me and she was right I needed to remember she is a very strong independent woman.
Samantha made it to the couch and decided to sit next to me and I could tell that it upset Daniel he looked a lost little pup, I on the other hand was extremely happy, until ghost joined her jamming himself between us.
"ghost no dogs on the couch" I grumbled , ghost just growled and put his head in her lap, my lap I wanted to lay my head there.
"I'm sorry Kacy he's just very protective of me" Samantha defended her guard animal,

"so what are you boys talking about?"she asked her voice was like a bell.
"oh we were just discussing how alpha Kacy needs to move on and stop screwing my sister!" Daniel growled at me ."WHAT?! Dani I think your mistaken we didn't, well we haven't done anything like that!!??" cried Samantha.
"Daniel!" I yelled " enough! didn't I just tell you that you don't understand the situation between me and Sammy??" he was getting loud with me and I really didn't want to have to put my good friend in his place in front of his sister.
"oh so it's Sammy now?!" he groaned out, dropping his face into his hands, he could be so dramatic at times.
"Daniel stop it you're being a child listen to Kacy" that was an order, and let me tell you he shut up and sat down so fast it was like magic.
"okay fine explain, but you only have a minute" Daniel Crossed his arms pouting.
"your sister Samantha is my mate Dan " I said softly touching her hand that was stroking ghosts head, she pulled back slightly but allowed me to touch her.

Daniels eyes grew to the size of saucers, he looked at her then looked at me shock evident on his face, then confusion, then he looked upset and sad, but then he looked at us and gave us a huge smile. He was probably just excited that it was me and not some random wolf.
"are you serious?" his voice so small I could barely hear him.
"yes" me and Sammy said at the same time.
you could tell by sam's tone of voice she was not as happy as I was , I turned to look at her and that's when my heart melted she was red faced, lip cradled sexily between her teeth.
any insecurities I had blowing away, this woman would be my down fall I could already tell, but I would graciously welcome that. my soul was hers forever and always.

"Sammy are you sure you're okay with this" Daniel asked pulling her gaze to his, they shared an odd expression one I wasn't privileged to understand, it was silent language only spoken by siblings.
Sam lowered her head trying to hide her face from everyone.
"I...." she paused, " I'm not really sure what I want or what I'm okay with" she finally admitted.
"what do you mean little mouse??" I growled I felt gray pacing in my head his anger bubbling up in me.
"what I'm saying Kacy is that I'm very thankful for you saving me and nursing  me but the truth is I've always been better alone I don't know if I ready for what we are."  she confessed.
my heart broke in that instant, a giant hole forming, my mate didn't want me, I can't wrap my head around it.
" so your rejecting me?" I spoke with no emotion pulling my hand back from hers, I already missed the feeling.
she lifted her eyes to mine wide with surprised,
"oh no I didn't mean that, I don't know what I want to do" she explained "all I meant is I've got a life and a family here and I don't know what I feel honestly I've never been with anyone before" she pulled in a breath her voice getting low.
" I don't feel things like you, I mean I feel connected to you and feel a pull but it's not soul bonding" she trailed off, I could understand how she felt but I want and need her an alpha without his Luna is powerless.
"I understand little mouse but give me a chance" I sounded desperate,
even to myself it seemed that I was begging her to accept me begging her to stay with me.
she sighed heavily she was probably exhausted from everything.

"fine but only because I really do care about you I just want to take this slow... and I want to go on dates and get to know you as my boyfriend not just my mate."
"okay" I smiled widely, my wolf was ecstatic.
"you really mean it?!" she asked shocked.
"I would wait for you forever I would wait for till every Star in the sky died darling.  You are everything I never thought I'd get and I promise you nothing will change my mind about having you as mine" I exclaimed, kissing her gently on the lips and moving a strand of hair out of her face,
"you mean it? " she whispered against me.
"forever and ever" I replied.
"cough" we both looked across at her brother on the other couch.
"yeah I'm still here" he announced
then I heard the most beautiful thing in the whole world, Sammy's laughter it was like a bird song.
this woman was going to be mine.
if it's the last thing I do.